RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belgian Grand Prix
Belgium_zps78aae52a.jpg

Alexander Macdonald may have won from Jimmy Laad, but drama unfolded behind as Sig Man and Ben Utzer slowed to let Florin Diaconescu through to win the championship. The 4 car pile up that wiped out Owen, Hackel and Ludlum (who was not at fault for once) was caused by Poirier, who had been disqualified and decided to cause some carnage.

Jaguar team conference
Jaguar are proud to announce that alongside Jimmy Laad next season will be Ron Squire. The Welshman beat back opposition from both Season 20 Jordan drivers to take the drive.
Jaguar.png

@Ron Squire, are you looking forwards to racing in the next season?
@oldwolf @Rami Saidy, you were both in the running, but um-ing and ah-ing didn't help you. Are you sad to have missed out on the drive?​

Last edited:
Ok, you announce, ill announce:

OnlineRacing: Ben Herbert and Tottenham are coming
Today we finally got it confiremd: Ben Herbert seems to join OnlineRacing for the next season, Omer Said already confirmed he will leave the team to not brake down the team, cause he thinks to be not as fast as before next season. After Herbert had a really good end of season 20 he know seem to be sure to have a new step in his career. With Herbert OnlineRacing also gains another sponsor, the football club Tottenham which is supporting Herbert... While Herbert is supporting Tottenham.
Again OnlineRacing has two very good drivers, again theyll want to get some victorys... Or even more.
According to the other Ben, Utzer, who created the team, the car will be presented after the last pre-season test. Until then theyll drive with a carbon version of the car.

Edit:

@Ben Herbert
What do you expect of the next season? What are your hopes, what do you think will be possible? How fast do you think is the car? And is it even confirmed that youlll drive for OR next year?

You were both in the running, but um-ing and ah-ing didn't help you. Are you sad to have missed out on the drive?​

Well I wasn't sure about the situation with the other Teams. Stefano still cannot find a number 2 driver (not bad for a number 2 team principal :p) and Jordan aren't too bad either. I could have played the safe route and joined the Green Team but now I am not exactly sure where I can go ;).

Well i am a bit nervious, but i will get the hang of it sooner or later
There are two test races that happen before it starts, use them effectively, and good luck Team Mate!

Who will provide engines to Jaguar? Or are they a factory team?
Ooh, I hadn't thought of that. Lets see, the 2000 Jaguar used...Ford-Cosworth engines. Oh, that's two. @Ron Squire, Ford or Cosworth, you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes