RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTERVIEW WITH THE CHAMPION
MANOLIS SIGOULAKIS

1. Manolis, so you did it you won the RDFIA Forum Racing World Championship, you take the crown of former winner Jean-Francois Godin, and you had it fairly easier than him. How do you feel?

2. Who were your main rivals for the Season?

3. Which race was your main highlight?

4. What are your plans next?

5. Any news on next Season?

6. Any other role in Forum Racing?

7. Anything else you would like to say?

Thanks for your time.

INTERVIEW WITH THE CHAMPION
MANOLIS SIGOULAKIS

1. Manolis, so you did it you won the RDFIA Forum Racing World Championship, you take the crown of former winner Jean-Francois Godin, and you had it fairly easier than him. How do you feel?

2. Who were your main rivals for the Season?

3. Which race was your main highlight?

4. What are your plans next?

5. Any news on next Season?

6. Any other role in Forum Racing?

7. Anything else you would like to say?

Thanks for your time.

1. It feels amazing! I had a feeling that it would happen at some time, but I couldn't believe it would happen now! The season had a huge up, when I won the first three races and finished on the podium for the first eight, but then I lost many races, and the quite big time limits saved me and gave me some points. At that point I thought that I would lose the championship. When I clinched the championship I felt so relieved!

2. To be honest, Ben was the big one. He passed me, and just after he did so he disappeared and I started improving again. But he was was the only one! Florin was very quick, and then we had Old, who was in great form, despite losing the first rounds. James also had great races, especially at the final rounds.

3. As a driver, I really enjoyed the Dutch GP, it was so close! For my championship chances the US GP was crucial as well as the Abu Dhabi GP.

4. My plans now are not so complicated, just relaxing!

5. As I have said, I am retiring, to concentrate on my studies and of cource prepare for my comeback!

6. Just a fan!

7. I would like to thank everybody for giving me a great time here, Rami Whiting for organizing when the red lights would disappear and we would be 'GO GO GO', Bernie Saidy for all the other things, my team for giving me a good car, and congratulate OnlineRacing on a well-deserved constuctors title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 127 85.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 51 34.5%