RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
RED BULL GAVE JAMES WINGS
England take the top 4 spots in Australia

vett_butt_melb_20101.jpg

James Chant and Adam Eggbeer in the early stages of the race.

Race1.jpg

It was a verry entertaining race at Melbourne to start the Forum Racing Season with what is believed to be the biggest field ever in the history of the sport. Red Bull Racing driver James Chant came out on top by less then a second and as he crossed the line TV audience could here im scream, though it was verry unclear what he said because he was so loud the audio capturing couldn't cope it.
Later in the press conference he gave us a more understandble description of his feelings about the win.
-After a string of poor results at the end of last season I needed a strong start, and this was exactly that. Fun to see a very varied outcome, lots of new faces, bags of enthusiasm, this will be a great season.
Stan James Racing's Mike Bell came home 2nd with HRT rookie David Carter in 3rd, keeping his good speed from the pre-season testing.
-I have mixed emotions really. 3rd. What a great result! And Congrats to James and Mike.
Reigning champ Thomas Hackel got in trouble early as his Honk Racing front wing recieved some damage after hitting a tiny bird flying accross the track, but he fought back and finished 9th, while Sauber driver Omer Said blamed his poor performence on a "disturbance in the gearbox".
The next race will be held at the famous Indianapolis, USA in a couple of days.

Race001.jpg

And the funny part about this event is that one, I accidently tricked someone (didn't mean to) and two, it is a lot more diffecult to tell when ever someone is online on this new forum making the races more random then they used to be. :)
Well I have found a easier way of finding out when someone is online. I will tell you via a team discussion;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.8%