RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferrari did well this season. Peter came on at the end. And it was cool that we both scored wins during the season.

Unfortunately, I just couldn't find the form I had through mid-season. My car had mechanical failures (didn't get forum alerts for some rounds) and I just fell away. But it was fun while it lasted!

Thanks for putting this on Linus!

while some guys have finished, other have not (yet) i just want to ask if there is anyone who is intrested in doing Season 16, or if you want me to do that one aswell? if you are then just PM me or post here and if there are more then one we will have a vote, but u only got a couple of days! :confused: so far there is noone so i assume you all want to race :cool:

thanks for the nice comments @David Carter and thanks @Danny Asbury :p and all the others who have competed ofcourse :D

Linus :)

while some guys have finished, other have not (yet) i just want to ask if there is anyone who is intrested in doing Season 16, or if you want me to do that one aswell? if you are then just PM me or post here and if there are more then one we will have a vote, but u only got a couple of days! :confused: so far there is noone so i assume you all want to race :cool:

I'll think about it, I normally have a lot of free time, I'll PM when I've made up my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes