RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
finish

Troll_Face.png

Problem James and Thomas? :p

CONGRATS THOMAS!!!!! WOW WHAT A SEASON THAT WAS (Not for me ;) )

I had just got back from doing the shopping, perfect distraction!

Seeing as I didn't win I can't try and go for the double, so I'm not sure whether to compete next season, and if i do, do i change team and or Team mate? If I can be in a strong team, if I don't win the drivers, I might have a chance at the constructors. No offence to Chris but he has had a poor season!

Or do I retire for a season, maybe run it? And then make a comeback the following season.

Too many options!

so I'm not sure whether to compete next season, and if i do, do i change team and or Team mate?
Every season, all drivers are removed from the teams. So you can choose another team-mate

I think you should not retire, you can still not play too devoted but make some surprises at some races and then the next season become a title fighter again :)

Honk Racing Team celebrate the driver and constructor title !
Linus make a big pressure on Thomas during this last race, dominating from the beginning to the end. A incredible race, but Linus missed the title for only 7 pts. James was less lucky and was not able to avoid Thomas overtake in the last lap of the race.

Thanks everybody for this wonderfull season, the battle for the title was very very nice. Linus will manage the next season.

Results
  1. Linus Broström
  2. Omer Said
  3. Thomas Hackel
  4. James Chant
  5. Viljar Parts
  6. Erik Tveit
  7. Garry Pullen
  8. Adam Eggbeer
  9. Georgios Davakos
  10. Zeynel Babacan
  11. Peter Duivelaar