RaceDepartment car skins

Are there any RaceDepartment skins available? I've been looking for them but I can't find them anywhere. I'm particularly interested in Mustang (but I'd like to see other cars as well).

If there are, I'm sorry I couldn't find them.

Yes, it is. I will stick to the Mustang for a next month at least, maybe for much longer (I'm not sure about the next season, but it's very likely I'll stay with Stang for much longer. Depends on whether it gets NTM for the new season or not).

Linus you must have a program such as Photoshop or Gimp to make a paint for your cars. Once you have it you save it as a TGA file and name the file whatever your ID number or account number is in iRacing. From there in your documents you'll find an iRacing folder with car folders in it. You simply find the right car folder and place it in there. No you must use a program called trading paints or download the skin elsewhere and place it in the correct folder to see any custom paints from anyone. They will only show up in game if they are in the folder on your computer.

you can get the trading paints download here

http://www.tradingpaints.com/

here's a little sneak peak at what 2011 S4 will look like for me
Coldplay1.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering