Racecraft online?

I signed up yesterday and was able to do 2 races in the early afternoon here in western Canada.

Nice little service which I hope will grow in popularity.

I was racing in the rookie GT4 class around 2pm both races had 5 or fewer racers and wasn't able to find any other humans to race after that.
Most I saw was 8 humans racing GT3 at Bathurst.

Granted it was Rookie, the competition level was pretty low with 3 of the 5 drivers being 10+ secs a lap slower at VIR and 2nd was 2+ secs slower.

On the upside, it was the first two races I have done in a non RD server where I wasn't punted off the track several times by the 2nd lap :)

Looking at the graph on the site for the best times to race, it looks very Euro based, peak times for me to get a decent sized field 9am to 1pm.

I'll keep at it and see where it goes.
Beats the public lobbies.

As shown in the photo below, there are very few users actually using the service, even at peak times in the past 2 weeks.

1000001638.png

Last edited:
I've been using racecraft online for about a week now and it's really hit the nail on the head as far as multiplayer racing for ams2.

Anyone looking for a solid online experience which is very similar to iracing then I can recommend this for sure.

Currently on week 8 and have some great events lined up for this week.

Rookie class :
Gt4 cup at imola
Formula inter at londrina
Formula trainer at brands indy

Bronze class :
Gt3 gen 2 at spa
Mini jcw at nords
F3 at santa cruz
Montana at gateway oval

Silver class:
Lmdh at kansai

Gold class :