RACE weekend

Hi all im looking for help * does anybody know how to adjust the RaceQualRatio=(1.0002) thats hidden in the AIW files on some of the newer tracks ( Adelaide 1988,Hockenheimring 2001 GP,Donington Park GP( you can adjust how fast the A.I are in the race but not in qualifying ,its kind of important in a race weekend to have proper speed ratios compared to my own pace...thanks for any info on this issue .

The Quali ratio is part of the encrypted files on the Reiza tracks. No way to adjust that I know of. We are stuck with the general AI speed adjustment via the Strength slider.

I presume you are consistently too fast or too slow in Quali when the Race AI% is set appropriately?

The Quali ratio is part of the encrypted files on the Reiza tracks. No way to adjust that I know of. We are stuck with the general AI speed adjustment via the Strength slider.

I presume you are consistently too fast or too slow in Quali when the Race AI% is set appropriately?
Yeah im running the f classic, and in qualifying they run qual tires ... I guess I can change some file so they don't run those tires( sad work around):thumbsdown:

Yeah im running the f classic, and in qualifying they run qual tires ... I guess I can change some file so they don't run those tires( sad work around):thumbsdown:

The AI using Quali tires in Quali doesn't sound like a problem? Aren't you doing the same?

The question is whether you Q way too far ahead or behind relative to your race pace? And this is only relevant if it is different from the same cars on other tracks that you are equally familiar and competent with? I have sworn up and down at times that the AI are qualifying too quickly at some track (I usually jump straight to Q and skip Practices) because I can't keep up at my traditional level...only to later discover lack of talent struck again and it was just me not fully grasping the track. The Reiza AI calibration is usually pretty good.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.