race spoilers

Perhaps consider excluding real world race discussions from the latest postings on the front page. This past weekend had F1 race spoilers all over it.
(Happily I don't really follow F1 anymore, but previously something like this would have made me livid.)

Edit for clarity: I mean exclude them from the latest comments column on the right side of the page.

Last edited:
Perhaps consider excluding real world race discussions from the latest postings on the front page. This past weekend had F1 race spoilers all over it.
(Happily I don't really follow F1 anymore, but previously something like this would have made me livid.)
There are no race spoilers in the title of the F1 Grand Prix.

No, but users' comments down the right side boldly said things "Great win SAINZ!" etc.
We have discussed spoilers many times in the past but the easiest way to not get in contact with spoilers on the internet is to not use the internet until you have watched the race. Or at least stay away from news sites, motorsport websites or sites that cover both.

Don't want to sound rude but this really is the easiest solution.

No problem.

I have removed that whole column from my browser, so it isn't a personal issue. Just thought, if it was easy to do, it would be good to exclude those topics from the front page conversation log for the general population, and for the hit count of the site.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.