Race room summer sale is on!!

The WTCR 2018s are a great buy if you like touring cars. Very closely matched, fun to drive, always give great racing in our R3E club races. DTM `92s are also great fun, among the best cars in the game in my humble opinion. You won't be disappointed with the Group 5's, and if you like older beasts then perhaps take a look at the new Group Cs too which are brilliant cars.

As Kenny said, you can test drive any car in the game for free as many times as you want before making any purchases, so be sure to make use of that feature! :thumbsup:

May be worth holding off on the 2018 WTCR's the 2019's are due. The 2019 will rule the roost in any online racing, tends to mostly be either the free content (steer clear) or the latest models in any given series.
Better still take the plunge and buy the lot, amazing collection of cars and tracks plus an ongoing development path bringing new features regularly, bargain of the century. ;)

Okay, got Nurburgring legends from steam. Now looking at cars and tracks, if I may ask few questions...
When racing offline I can only use cars I have but AI can use any car?
I don’t play this a lot so I would take 2-3 most used tracks here at RD and same for cars. Thinking about Porsche 911, DTM Audi, should I take one of WTCR cars? As for tracks, Spa, Road America, Monza...

Grab Nurburg legends dlc from steam and then go for premium. You will get RUF gt3 otherwise not available anywhere else and it will drop premium price even further

Was just looking into this. The Premium pack is showing as £40.48 or 4548 VRP for me presumably after deducting some content. Buying 5000 VRP brings that down to €34.99 or €31.76 for 4548/5000 so £28.50 pack price as it stands. The Nurburg DLC is £3.50-ish. What do you get in that please that isn't in the pack. Presumably the Nordschliefe and other content in the DLC then brings the price down a bit but probably not by that much. Think I have most of the cars in that DLC already.
Think I'll go for the premium before the sale ends as I do want to try Group C, FR90, Porsche 934 and 911 RSR as well as WTCR so makes sense and fills the gaps of some tracks too. Already have the DTM 92, Group 5 and some older content. Not tried it for a while and found the FFB lacking on my T300 previously but hear good things now ...

Is it still worth buying the Nurburgring pack from steam first?

Cheers

I don’t play this a lot so I would take 2-3 most used tracks here at RD and same for cars. Thinking about Porsche 911, DTM Audi, should I take one of WTCR cars? As for tracks, Spa, Road America, Monza...
Check out packs, especially Starter pack, 5 tracks and 10 cars for 7.5€, got you covered in almost all main classes, adds some popular tracks and combined with that dlc you bought makes already a decent collection. As for popular tracks with RD club, thats gonna be hard counting amount of tracks in the game and fact that we use almost all of them :D Swedish tracks sure are popular, check them out. In terms of numbers and my **** memory, most often used are: Imola, Nurburg, Mid Ohio, Anderstorp, Hockenheim. I see a lot of tracks are discounted now for a silly price of 1.5€ per track, i would grab them all :p

(Falkenberg is the best track btw)

Just wanted to reinforce what others have said - get the premium pack. If you buy using VRP it’s very good value for money, particularly at this point in Raceroom’s life as it has so much great content. You may well find yourself falling in love with cars / tracks that you never thought you would. Suddenly I’m all about the open wheelers for example, whereas usually I’m a tin top guy. And tracks like Twin Ring I didn’t know at all, but love now. Get the premium pack, worth every penny.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.9%