RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Hi All,

Merry Christmas, i'm thinking of organizing a small championship with minis.

MINI CHALLENGE CUP

i want host a race pro lobby on _27_/_12__/_2010_.
time (gmt) __21_:__00__
cars type we will race in ___mini____
ammount of races planned _a five race championship. there will be,
1 x 10min practice session @ each track
a qualifying session @ each track.
each race will be 5 laps long.
points will be awarded for finishing positions.

1st ---25pts
2nd---20pts
3rd---15pts
4th---10pts
5th---8pts
6th---6pts
7th---4pts
8th---2pts
9th,10th,11th,12th----0pts

the 10mins practice at each track is to allow me to update the scores and eventual standings. the scores for positions stays the same regardless of number of racers. so if only two race then they will score 25pt or 20pts for 1st or 2nd place finish respectively.

tracks to be used; 5 LAPS EACH
RACE ONE-----CURITIBA
RACE TWO-----BRANDS HATCH
RACE THREE----ANDERSTORP
RACE FOUR-----LAGUNA SECA
RACE FIVE------VALENCIA

assit; n

race line; n

tire/brake; ware y

damage; real

rules: full

so that's it. let me know if you want to race by posting on here. of course there are only 12 places. I'm not really sure of what would happen if we only get two or three racing, would the lobby still remain open for others to join mid-championship?
of course the normal race etiquette apply's in each race. not ramming each other on purpose and no (overly) bad language on the headsets. of course no verbal abuse towards other racers. of course accidents and incidents do happen and it's all part of the fun.

see you on track

MONKEY III

EDIT ON 27TH 17:03PM
HELLO

UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO FAMILY COMMITMENTS I CAN NOT HOST THIS LOBBY TONIGHT! I CAN RESCHEDULE THE EVENTS FOR THE 29TH @ 21:00PM. SAME SET UP AND TRACKS.

SORRY.

New Wheel from Fanatec?

Can anyone confirm or deny the rumors I keep hearing that Fanatec is producing a new wheel for the 360? Something is more affordable is what I keep hearing -- I posted earlier that my MS wheel of 6 months broke and I'm considering a replacement but spending 400+ right now isn't a great idea...

fanatec have produced a wheel for the xbox 360 it's awesome. fanatec 911 gt2 just has the post above says. i'm having trouble with mine though on race pro! does anyone have a suggestions for best wheel settings????
at the moment it's
sen=260
ffb=100
lin=50
sho=50

the problem is that the car does not react until aorund 5-10% turn of the wheel! this is making race pro unplayable at the mo:frown:
please does anyone have one of these wheels and can tell me a optimum set up for it? race on/07/wtcc/gtr evo settings don't seem to translate to race pro, ffb seems rubbish in comparison to the simbin pc games! might have to play race pro with the xbox wheel!!!! hope not!!! please help!

Race Pro has quite a comprehensive wheel/pedal adjustment with in the game.
All i can suggest is check your dead zones are set to 0%
That may or may not be the answer but worth checking as the people i know who have the PWTS and use Race Pro say it's brilliant and a completely different game :)

Im using PWTS + CSP on RacePro and its perfect. But from what i read on fanatec forum people are saying that if u downgrade your firmware to 669ue on your GT2 then forcefeedback is a bit stronger - more like on PWTS.
Link to 669ue firmware: http://www.sr-academy.nl/Racesim_Hardware/Fanatec/PWTS_UE_rev669.zip
link to latest 681 firmware (default on GT2): http://www.911wheel.de/?q=node/4349
Link to Fanatec forum/blog: http://www.911wheel.de/
my settings:
Zero dead zone in game
sen 320
FFB 30
sho 90
Dri 0
Lin 0
Dea 0
Abs 65
Spr 0 - try 3
Dpr 0 - try -3

well i seem to have found the issue with my race pro/gtr 2 wheel settings. it was the dri (drift) setting was up to 3. the wheel would osculate violently on a straight. i didn't realise what was happening for ages!! ha ha! noobs hey!

current set up

sen = 260 - this seems to fit to on screen wheel perfect.(same i find in race on)
ff = 100 - why any lower
sho = 100
dri = off
abs = 100
lin = 0
dea = 0
spr & dpr = 3each, but the manual says these modes are only noticeable in ps3 mode???

the in game settings are at default. other than acceleration and brake are at 100%.

well at least it's all sorted now. thanks again for all your help everyone.

wtcc @ various tracks-- 09/01/2011

racepro.png

START TIME

(20.00 GMT)

RACE DETAILS

Class: (wtcc)
Track: (various)
Weather: (clear)
Practice: (5 mins)
Qualifiction: (1 lap qualy)
Race: (8 lap races )

Forum name: darren richardson