Race On Polish Bundle (40% cheaper)

Hi,

Last time I was in one of the bigger electronic/RTV shops in Warsaw I stumbled upon a bargain bin, in which I saw boxes of Race On (the bundle version, with Race 07 included) for an equivalent of just over 5 euro. As I bought an identical box year earlier I know that inside is the fully working steam key for Race On bundle; also the price is just over 25% of the Steam price.

That gave me an idea (and I asked the admins if I can post it here already) - would there be an interest among RD crowd to get a copy of full Race On bundle for somewhere around 6-7 euro (depending on how many copies I get/fuel I burn ;))?. We've already tested a key on a Croatian Steam account and they are working flawlessly.

This would mean that I buy the bundle, get the money on my PayPal account (or some other way; this seems to be the simplest) and send the key right away (IM contact available etc.). Box is pretty much redundant (and cheapest at it - cheap dvd container, single-page instruction etc.).

Leave a reply in this topic/PM if you are interested. I don't know how many copies for this kind of money I will be able to get, so don't drag your feet too much :).

raceON.jpg

On the right there is my own Bundle, on the left, opened, is the Bundle bought and activated yesterday.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.7%