Race #4, China: Post-Race Discussion

First finish in WS and a healthy 9th place :)
Q: I did a 33:3 and was not happy at all with my pace in Q but was alot more confident in race so P14 was fine.
Race: With a average start there was alot of carnage in lap 1 and I was very cautious and luckily took no damage, After that I was in 10th place running behind De Matos within a second for the whole first stint, Whenever I would get close enough the slipstream would cause me to loose the little rear end grip I had and I couldnt get past, After that I had a half spin and was down to 11th. I then pitted with Keithly on lap 22 or 23 and leap frogged both Casalins and De Matos but my tyres was very bad and I spun a few times, After that I was 11th and luckily Casalins had contact with Keithly and Conti left. So I was up to 9th, After all that I just cruised to the line for 9th and 5 seconds of 8th.
Cya all in Turkey

This was a race to just forget.

Qualification on p5 was the best I could do.

In the first laps of the race it was just all about fighting which cost me some places.
Then i became stuck behind Raino Room who did a great job defending.
After I passed him I was way behind the front runners like 10-15 sec.
I tried to keep up and I could but I wasn't gaining any time on the guy infront of me.
So I decided to just cruise the race to the finish, no need to take any risk.
Finished on p4.

Hopefully next race will be better.

Such a tough race yet again for me. Qualy went pretty bad, compleetly messed up S1, so my lap as well. I was still lucky to start 2nd though. My racestart wasn't too bad, I followed Conti for a few laps and in lap 3 I was able to pass him at the end of the backstraight. After that, there was a lot of pressure from both Conti and Dominguez untill Conti retired, and later on, dominguez spun. From that point it was just cruising to the finish line for the second time in a row !

Thanks to Precision Motorsports again for the support.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.5%