Race #11, Germany: Post-Race Discussion

9yWNq.gif

from gpcos:

9th from last place not bad.. I'm happy I could score some points for the team. It was a really hard race, at first stint I stucked behind Filosa so I made an early pitstop to overtake him, luckly this tactic worked... I'had a pretty good race pace so I found my self at 8th place.. somewhy my wheel started to make double shifts in the last 20 laps.. so I had to drive more carefully, sadly I made a mistake because of this, and I lost one place against Disley, in the last stint I was faster than him, but that was too late.. maybe if the race one lap longer :)...

Congrat for my teammate for his first podium! :) great weekend for the team... lets see what we can do in suzuka!

"i am really happy with my 4th place!!!!!!!
Finally a race that it comes together!!!!

qualify 1 a time of 1 29 1 good enough for p8 good enough for q2
qualify 2 a time of 1 29 7 with soms small mistakes again p8

The racestart was ok lost some place then braking at turn 1 brljak touched me but had no damage
Then i had a fight with mark aalberts for p7 which i passed at lap 2 when he made a small mistake

Then i was on a 3 stopper compared to the rest a 4 stopper
When p de wit and mak was in the lead i was so proud wooot
leading 3 laps or so:)

I was heading for a p6 then there were some retirements
and all a sudden i was p4

A great result for me and the team

see ya at suzuka
ps great fair fights with all drivers

Its pretty pathetic how some people are trying to provoce or how some drivers have acted on the server today. Those involved know what im talking about and you know what i realy rated a few people higher then reality is showing right now admin included (you dont need those comments Mikko just like last race). Ive raced for 8 years in FSR now , and when i see this disgusting behavier from some drivers that realy makes me sick. Im not talking about the DFN incident between Keithly and Morand. No im talking about purposely slowing down just to mess up drivers from other teams. Or parking the car aside just to left a so called team member trough from another team with a free pass. You guys involved know what im talking about, i realy expected atleast a bit of sportmanship in this league, but when it goes this way wich was pretty obvious today as was yesterday in WS then i dont want to be part of this no longer. So yes this was my final race in FSR and those drivers you know who i mean THUMBS UP good job guys.;)

About my race

Didnt expected to reach Q2 so aparantly pace was better then expected. Hoped to take p9 p10 at the end of the road but it turned out a little bit better p7 wich could have been p6 if it wasn't for the drive trough i got after my final pitstop.

And grats to Bono for the championship.;)

and i saw the incident with morand and keitley
it seemed the 2 cars clamped together and that was it before a massive attack on morand happens again
when i saw it correctley i had a same incident in 2008 melbourne which i was clamed for in turn 1 australia had a together with greco/kolbe there

when i see it keitley unstabled morand,s car

also not choosing sides just watched the replay carefully
coming together which ended both for both of them

Its pretty pathetic how some people are trying to provoce or how some drivers have acted on the server today. Those involved know what im talking about and you know what i realy rated a few people higher then reality is showing right now admin included (you dont need those comments Mikko just like last race).

I wasn't trying to provoke a response from anyone, just trying to relax a tense situation a bit. Also it was a compliment towards the people involved that they avoided the flamewar we've had in some past races.

I wasn't trying to provoke a response from anyone, just trying to relax a tense situation a bit. Also it was a compliment towards the people involved that they avoided the flamewar we've had in some past races.

Well then i probably interpreted it wrongly but after Monza people might have found out that our drivers have been instructed anyway. Apart from that i still think it should be possible to have any normal discusion going.without the flamewar despit if you disagree with eachother.

Exactly what happened Morgan, loss of control?

I think Morgan lost control, but control of his mind again. Pure frustration of not being able to exceed Keithley that made him do something very stupid and Keithley accident. Do not think he should be allowed to run here, it such incidents all the time.

But he loses his license now, I think. So show some respect and play a little song:

I think Morgan lost control, but control of his mind again. Pure frustration of not being able to exceed Keithley that made him do something very stupid and Keithley accident. Do not think he should be allowed to run here, it such incidents all the time.

But he loses his license now, I think. So show some respect and play a little song:

Hey Martin you where banned you are not allowed to post here lol.:D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea