RACE 07 VGP Demo server online

Warren Dawes

Premium
Hey Guys, I just had my first run using the VGP RACE07 (demo) on the www.race-league.org server (which I recently set up), great fun and ran like a dream. Why don't you all go check it out.
Why not setup a race night together there. :car:

Since I can't yet post in the Hot Laps section, I thought I might announce that I currently hold the lap record for this server, an incredible (yea I know) 1.36.222 around Brands. Probably helps that I might have the only time, but hey, still a record. :flypig:

So here it is, now go knock it off.

Brands Hatch: Warren (aka WAD57) 1.36.222 Seat Leon 07 (how pathetic is this?)

Warren Dawes said:
Since I can't yet post in the Hot Laps section, I thought I might announce that I currently hold the lap record for this server, an incredible (yea I know) 1.36.222 around Brands. Probably helps that I might have the only time, but hey, still a record. :flypig:

According to www.vgp.se the current fastest driver recorded a lap time of 1.32.638.:drum:

Nice idea Warren. I opened the hotlap section for RACE 07 with Brands Hatch 2007 (VGP Demo)

Your time is already posted. Let's see who can do it faster then you! Would be nice to know if everybody could post in which car they drove the hotlap.

So please post your hotlaps of the VGP demo here

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea