RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Very nice indeed.

Qualifying: Arrgh, I can't remember. :tongue: I think it was somewhere in the vicinity of 10th?

Race 1: Started well, had a good fight with William near the end, and got the surprise of my Simracing life when I saw two cars flying into the air. :bulgy-eyes: Finished 11th.

Race 2: I realised from Race 1 that the Audi was extremely tail-happy. That combined with my tiredness from the first race saw me below my usual performance. Sorry for the hit on lap 1, William. Finished the race in ... Grrr, I need some Rosemary around my ears!

Very enjoyable races. I'm liking these STCC events. :thumb: Thanks William and RD.

Well, I have a great setup for the pug at Knutstorp, but I can't figure one out anywhere else. :( That and I seem to have switched pit crews with Warren, 12.6 seconds in race 2 for 2 tires? I was in the pit for like 6 seconds before anything happened, pooo.
Well I still had some fun fights, a few laps with Keith and a few with Rhys, good stuff.
See you all next week.
:)

Yet again, the STCC Events deliver incredible racing, where everyone seems to have a chance. Good to see the numbers growing too, these are becoming popular. :highfive:

I wasn't confident coming into this one, Zandvoort often catches me out, and I don't usually like the Seat. But I had Jarrod's RPM paintjob, and that usually brings me luck, and it did again. :handshake:
Practice was looking ominous, as I kept spinning off track in the damned hairpin. It took me ages to get a setup I was comfy with.

Qualified P5, didn't stuff up the superpole this time.

Race 1. Good start for once, and picked off Adam exiting turn 1. Was in P3 when I decided to go for my pitstop, with my crew finetuned by William's pitcrew. However, Marcel had picked the same lap to pit, and seemed to be in my pitbay, so I waited for him to leave. Then found out my pitbay was the spot in front of Marcel. Oops, that cost me precious time. Came out right behind Peter, and had some exciting duels with him, side by side, :) and eventually sneaked past. Got a nasty fright to hear the fuel warning with about 4 laps to go (how do you conserve fuel in these hectic dashes). Had a big scap with Marty over the last 2 laps and finished P4 with about 0.2 L of fuel left.

Race 2. Started P5 again. Yet another good start, and at one stage, Raphael, Marty, and I were 3 wide around the right hander, amazing stuff. :laugh2: . I settled into P3 for much of the race until Marty put his chevy into the tyre wall, giving me P2, but with a very quick Jari hot on my heels. Managed a very slick pitstop (the training of my pitcrew is paying off, thanks William :handshake: ), and came out right on Adam's bumper. This set up a terrific fight for P1, but Adam drove faultlessly to take the win.

Grats to Marcel and Adam for the wins.
Thanks to William for organising the event, and great to see so many people joining these now. :highfive:

Big mistake in race 2 where I managed to hit pit barrier when entering the pits. Lost the splitter and punctured a tire. :rotfl:
Perhaps I should have practiced for this event or at least make sure how to pit safely and correctly.
Thanks for organizing this event.

peace
Jari

• Michael Mcalister

singapore race

hey guys im trying to get into practice it tells me after entering the password that game version is incapitable whats up. thanks michael

• Michael Mcalister

singapore

i have evo and yes i see the track when i enter the password(test) incapitable game version comes up

not happy

i guess the title says it all .in practice i was able to do a 1:08:5xx ,it went south from there ,just couldnt do a thing right ,oh hang on i got the pitstops right ,sorry william couldnt resist,the rest is history .any how congrats to the winners in particular adam on your first RD win to William for another great event ,and to my fellow competitors on to great races .see you all next time
regards
olly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering