RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hehe, that's brutal!!!:) Olly, are you OK? Hope you survived it!:D

Got a few cuts but the Doctors say I am fine :)

Lol, thats no good that beats my roll hands down. I had no one to push me though :)

Just a shame when i righted myself I started going backwards, ruined my chances altogether, but was still fun. Wasn't too sure what to do when I was being held up by Oliver though when he was running 3rd and I was a lap down. Had to slow right down as to not unlap myself :). Nice while it lasted.

Yeh sorry about that, I was still running on really fubar'd tires

Me please Mr Evans, will be my first race, if somebody could help me, as I will probably be a bit nervous, that would be brilliant and much appreciated!

Regards

Need any help just shout, I posted a setup for the track earlier today which it may be worth giving a go (remember to adjust the steering lock).
You'll find that under heavy breaking that the setup does want to switch ends, but once you control that it does make turning in alot easier.

lol Nico. You were running awesome, as was Patrick and Gary. Race #1 boiled down to who made the least mistakes :)

Thanks tho for the compliment. Ill race with you anytime :)

***** Edit to my initial report Gary got 3rd in race #1. He corrected me *****

Keith

Eric, thanks a million for the practice server. It's really nice to meet other peps for practice and a little chit chat. :clap:

You are welcome Nico. We will be doing that throughout the entire league. Notice that the practice and quali sessions are a few hours long (4 or 5 cant remember now). No need to keep on resetting back to practice! :laugh2:

That was a fun race

Did not inform myself and thought it was 30 minutes. Before pitting I was holding around 4th. Made a 1 pit strategy at 15 laps thinking 30 minute race. When I came I noticed no one was pitting. Then figured out this is longer than 30 minutes big dummy. So I came in again at 30 laps because I needed fuel. Messed up the pit forgetting I had to confirm the adjusted settingsfor fuel and that was a 20 second brain fart. Got going again worked my way up to 9th Behind Bob and that ended being the most fun part of the race. We had a good fight on very worn tires. I did finally get by Bob and managed to run out of gas on the last lap while in 8th place.

I kept thinking about Simon Saying just a couple days ago why dont people read the top of the race posting! My fault that I didnt re-check the postings that the race was an hour. Still had fun and loved the concept Ross. Will do this again if I have the chance. Grats to Mark Guy and the Volvo team.

Got a few cuts but the Doctors say I am fine :)

Yeh sorry about that, I was still running on really fubar'd tires

I had noticed you were a bit slippery around most of the track. I decided that if itook teh chance to go past you, I would still end up having to let you by again shortly after so stayed where I was. The distraction of following you close and trying not to run into you when you braked earlier and ran round corners slower was too much, as you probably saw when I ran off at turn one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes