RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race was going well even with a few mistakes. Set up for just tyres at a 40 min pit stop and at 40 mins had 25.8L left so would have probably made.

Pulled into pits, confirmed tyres only, Dead Game, quit and yes minidump.

This has happened in the majority of wet races for me, I think I will leave them alone from now.

Thanks Andrew and RD.

Qual: 7th Finish: 6th

Started well enough from 7th and everyone ahead seemed to go wide or off,so very early up to 2nd trying to chase Ludwig,amazed i pegged the gap around 4.5secs sort of mark,then he started going off track and we were having a bit of racing..(i think he was playing with me) :)...good fun until he suddenly disappeared and dropped from server :(,now in lead with Sebastian L chasing well,but small mistakes by him let me keep a decent gap until pits time and i stayed out a couple of laps later not losing time at all.
Then pitted and hit my garage mark and hit confirm all perfect,...one thing i forgot to do was change pit preset from slicks to wet tyres,so race truly binned there and then.
Pitted following lap and put wets on and finished the race.
Thank You Andrew and RD,well done all podiums and survivors.

• Matt Crouch

that felt longer than the Hermduro. I ache.

first third of the race was good :good:. We were all swapping positions quite a lot due to small mistakes, and I had the occasional mini battle with Evans, Ryan, Bob, Neil and I think others. Got a bit behind and I think I had the opportunity to make up some time at the pits, but fluffed it for the second week in a row by switching the ignition on too late and accidentally switching it off instead, lost about 20 seconds from that.

The rest of the race I basically spent on my own, second from last, felt like forever out there :wink2:. came off quite a few times and only really picked up when people were lapping me, made me pay more attention.

Still, happy to have finished. Thanks for the race :).

I think I might make a Royal Navy skin for anyone to use for the next wet race... :p

edit: also thanks to Keith for the setup

Oh no,no replay file! Will try it from memory!

Qualy: Went super, did a 2:26.5xy while I was following Bob, I thought impossible, was 2 seconds faster the my PB

Race: Was actually nice, but actually everybody with whom I was fighting seemed to be faster, mostly I was just more stable. E.g. Marcin, seemed faster, but he went more often off. Had a nice battle with Andrew around our pit stops. I went a lap before him, one round later he, he left the pit lane just in front of me, but got him just before T1 because of higher top speed. Had a nice race, actually in that exact lap I did my race report [EDIT: LOL not report, but record :)], again a 2:26.7xy. All the other laps were in the 2:29 range :). But also Andrew was in total faster, just the first sector I managed to catch up a little bit, but not enough. Actually lost concentration completely at the end while lapping David, went off directly afterwards and did many mistakes following that, so that some more people got me. Did I finished 12th? Anyway better than I thought, I FINISHED a rain race:peace:!

Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play