RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well, had some fun races. Had a hard enough time keeping this thing on track tonight...
Some nice small and short fight in race 1. Sorry for hitting Neil (I think) at the start, was not that hard I think though I almost got airborn! :D

Second start was pretty messy, had a pretty decent start I think but there was some mayhem in the front. Then I hit Gareth pretty hard, sorry m8 about that! Didn't expect you to brake! Luckily we could both continue. Spun a few laps after and lost my splitter so made a pit stop. And man... that was a looooong pit stop... don't know what they were doing, drinking coffee perhaps but after that my race was completely over.

Congrats to F1, Ocin and that other chap (sorry forgot your name) for dominating at the front! :thumb:

This was my first race in the racing club.
And I really enjoyed it.

First lap I was on 2 sec behind F1, and it stayed the same for the rest of the race, finishing in 2nd position, of which I was quite happy.

Second race was a messy start. seventh place after first corner.
Had a nice battle for 1st place, finishing 1st on the second race.

Thanks to all who were racing, I really had a nice time, and I really will join more racing club events!!

• Darron Miller

good race all

1st race i got a good start then tennant killed me from behind i carried on had a close battle with someone i got a 9nth place

2nd race i got another good start only to smack into a car spinning and i lost my wheels

appart from that i enjoyed the car and track cheers:drunk:

• Alex Guehennec

cool event

First race trying to do no mistakes and containing Pro_Drifter100 who were fast
Second good start then taking in sandwich before 1rst corner, then 360° car destroyed (the wheel was turned left alone lol)
Trying to push full after to do a good result, then came back behind Gary , tried to overtake him cleanly but i did mistake, then came back again behind him and impossible to pass without crash, also very hard battle during 6 or 7 laps. It was very cool

Very tired after those races with pushing like that
Very good event again thx for the fun and grats to podiums and Pro_drifter100 who didn't do many mistakes

,)

Race1 had no incident or trouble at the start,but on lap 2 i went off into a wall and really badly bent the steering,pulling left like ive never felt before,managed to finish 4th.
Race2 much more busy start but i managed not to get involved in any scrapes,but at the tight T4 left turn i found myself going inside Jens H,i realised the move wasnt going to be good and tried to back out of it,but ended up giving Jens a nudge in the side,i instantly wait after the turn to let him be in front again with some other sneaking past too,from then on no more real problems for me,places gained with others going off,Sorry to Jens H for the bully style nudge.
F1 closing in on me from miles behind gave me a few laps of defence practice,but he eventually worked out a way past and made it stick,i was poor pace and no constant rythym both races,much more F3000 practice needed here.

hi,
quali on 9th... this was more as i hope :)

1. race - finished at 5th, this is like the 1st place for me :party0018:

2. race - start from the 4th, after the first corners on 2nd...buuuh what a stress... hmm in left turn in lap2 before aqua minerali i was hit by r. crone and the race over...that was not your mistake gary ;)

after the great ESC :p i watched nevermind and pro, nice racing

• Lee Clifford

Great Race Guys!!This was my first race with race department!Great experience and i will be up for more races in the future!!Also thanks to Roy and Gareth for the good company on T/S!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back