RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Eric Soeters

Hi all.
made some calculations? 50 liter fuel 57 laps
is that korrekt?think you need 64 liter to finish the race.

Totte

anyone know iff you need to change tires on ore two times

I came to 0.89 ltr per lap? 63 laps? All are calculations based on my current race time of 1:15:5 per lap and the 80 minutes duration of the race.

I suggest one stop. What do the others do?

Click link for HD.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxcHBUUO14o&feature=channel_page[/media]
Hmm after watching that I feel like the benchmark of suck lolz

Well it's my first race in the Mini's and my first within RD. So just a finish would be good, but long race and anything can happen I guess..

I was in the server last night trying to get a custom with it all. was getting 1.15s, But as for pit strats I don't have a clue..

But looking forward to it :)

• Eric Soeters

Right rear is also not getting any heat in my setup. I will see what the other setups do. They are not above 63 degrees... Others are 80+

Reserve Procedure

From this event you must now join within the first 30 minutes of practice otherwise your spot will be given to any reserves on the list. Remember joining at the start of practice and returning later in practice is fine.

As i posted before, i usually - almost all the times - am able to join the server, just before practice ends, which means at 19.55, or even later.
In my case i just can't sign to these events?
I can't join within first 30 minutes because i leave work after 19.00 and those 30 minutes i spend driving back to home. Go to a "fast" dinner with family (sometimes wife is finishing dinner and i must wait a bit) and then fun is alright. IMHO i must say again why doesn't we short the practice session to 30 minutes? Like this all even could start at 20.00 (please don't forget the people who works away from home).
Most events are posted several days before the race, everybody has plenty of time to practice.

What i mean is, i spend all day from Monday to Saturday out, working,
arrive home after 19.30, it's perfectly normal that family wants to dinner and get some attention from me at least for 20-25 minutes. Because after that i have a 80 minutes race plus practice plus qualify plus 10 (exaggerated) warmup minutes (a smoke and a pee don't take more than 5):laugh2:

I can see you point, but this is a long event, ending usually at 21.45. Maybe not ending as late as some of the endurance events hence the earlier start time.

I always set a longer practice as it gets people on the track with 20 + others and to get used to traffic on the track as well as learning the track. While the events are posted a fair bit in advance, I'm sure quite a few people don't do more than 3 laps before the event.

I hope that people can see why, these events can have a long reserve list and if someone has connection issues they can lose their spot to a late joiner, when they've been practising on track for an hour. Some way I need to prevent this.

I could extend practice to 20.15 but no joining after 20.00 except for any reserves. Anything would need to be decided pretty quickly as the servers will need to be setup soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes