RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Olivier Hercek

sebatien poidevin have no connection with the server is not possible for him to rejoin...You know the probleme because he can rejoin all the other server

Group 2 report

Qualy:

1st :)

Race 1:

1st from start to finish

Race 2:

Messy start and got onto 7th position when i tried to overtake Jari on the outside and then on the inside of the fast uphill straight his racing line forced me into the barriers: end of race... I cannot instantly escape anymore with the 1 second ESC button and somebody bumped into me: sorry for that!!

• Darron Miller

2 very bad racers for me ...1st race warren crashed i hit him and had damage to my car....then round next corner i hit warren again as he spun lol (sorry dude)half way through race holman clipped my rear and i died again...lol but managed to finish race..

2nd race much the same warren was on the inside and we came together yet again lol and i died......managed to get going again only to exit turn 1 and smash into my m8 gareth and we both died...

till next time cheers

Server one

Bad races for me again, This track always causes me trouble. I hit the wall in race one all by myself and got a puncture in T3, so i decided to call it a day for that race as its a looooong way around there with a front flat in a 7 lap race,

Race two an accident happened in T3 infront of me, as I slowed I got hit in the rear virtually ending my race, I didnt expect much of a result in Macau :homer:

Till next time guys!

Race 1

Had a good race managed to get 5th :thumb:

race 2

lol where to start , i nearly spun just after the sweaping right hand turn at beginning.
Got hit into the hard right just after that and damaged my car .
Then just after the start line i went straight into the barrier and made a spectacular crash( looks great on replay ) race over :ambulance:

Group 2

Qualy: pretty bad as i was learning the track, ended up in like 16th

Race1: Good start and made up 2 positions straight away. Then there was complete carnage at the first corner with 1 car rolling down the track and loads of other spinning. I managed to avoid a big crash and carried on and was now much further up the field - around 7th. Then for the next few laps i chased 5th place and caught more and more each lap until 5th place hit the wall at turn 3 and retired with a puncture. This promoted me up to 6th and i chased Zbigniew Tomczak for a few laps. I was slightly quicker through some parts of the track and i kept trying to find a way past, but because of the nature of Macau i couldn't actually get past. On the 5th lap i got a run going up the hill from turn 4 and then tried a pass into the hairpin. I tapped the back of Zbigniew Tomczak's car and made him go out wide into the wall. I backed off but then thought there wasn't really enough room to slow down so i carried on as i did not want to cause another crash. I quickly recovered and drove a quick 6th lap, passing Rohner after he retired after hitting a wall hard. I then started to catch up with tepa. I chased him for the 6th and 7th lap, catching slowly until i was about a second behind near the end. He then managed to hold the gap at around 1 second until we crossed the line.

Race2: Started in 5th as i had finished 4th the race before and i got a great start and made up 2 places like the race before. Luckily i was at the front so there was no massive crash for me and i held 3rd for the first lap. I was chasing Dave Robinson and he then made a mistake near the end of the lap which allowed me to get past and i got into 2nd. I also set a pb of 2:48:420. I chased after first place, which was Olivier Hercek. He was easily quick enough to defend his position, posting very similar lap times to me. On lap 4 going into the 3rd corner i braked a bit late, following Oliver's slightly wider line. However i was going to fast to make the corner and i hit the wall hard which punctured the tyre. I then retired on the spot.

Not a bad race, especially for my first around Macau... its quite a good fun track :D

Very cool close races!

Qualy: 1st 2:44.4, but between first 3 of Erik, Henrik and me was just 0.06 sec :)

Race 1: Leading from start to finish, but all the time Erik and Henrik breathing to my neck, was looking more the mirror then the road ahead :)

Race 2: very nice cléean racing all the way, overtaking is almost impossible, but slowly worked up the way to 3rd at the end, there was one freaking nice moment, still my heart is pumping at 200 when i think about it, when we had a run together with Erik and Rmon for the first corenr, me starting at last from 3 but got some speed difference from behind, and we falled at the same time 3 wide next to each other to T1, and got out ahead of both of them, all 3 of us got away with it without any touch, man, those are the moments i love racing!
At last lap last 2 corners almost got ahead of Peter, he made a mistake on last turn for the run to the finish line, i thought, hey, here is the chance to sneak to 2nd, but with the same speed i made the same mistake as well, so remained 3rd :)

Very nice events, thanks for that guys!

Well, so glad I got out of bed at 3AM for this one, NOT!
What a disaster, and in my favourite car and track. Oh well, the upcoming break will do me good. First time I have ever quit a race in annoyance.

Qualified P7 with a PB of 2.46.8, looking fairly good so far.

Race 1. Bit slow and cautious off the line and up the straight. Turn 3 it all ended, basically. Somebody behind (and racing on the wrong server) forgot to brake and whacked me into the inside wall right on the turn. That left me open to everyone behind and I became a pin ball for the next few minutes. After the chaos (not really my fault but apologies to all behind who hit my wreck), the car was severly damaged, pulling badly to one side, but I got going again. However, later in the lap, the two cars in front collided and I hit that mess, spinning around again, exposing me to the later cars again. After waiting for everyone to pass, I decided to cruise around for practice. Finished P12 ish, due to all the withdrawls.

Race 2. I'll admit to being still disturbed from race 1. Got a reasonable start, had a minor touch with Darron who lost some control (sorry if I contributed Darron). Moved to P9 but halfway round lap 1 I hit the wall, causing Sven to hit me, resulting in some more chaos. At this point I quit to the pits to avoid any more problems for others.
Then, for the first time, decided to quit the game before I showed my disappointment.
Sorry everyone, hope you had some fun.

Well had two very poor races :( 1st race went out lap one!! oh well :( 2nd race stuck in the mid of the chaos on lap one!! but hey that's racing :) did finish so that's one good thing!!

Just like to say thanks all and was good fun:)

Warren Dawes thanks for sorting the race and hope you could get back to sleep after the race!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes