RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

No problem Stuart. Eau Rouge can be a killer.

Practice and qualy didnt go to well for me: 8th position on the grid and lacked all speed.
The race itself went brilliant. Start was good and got op to 4rd/3rd in a lap or two. Decided to drive my own tempo the entire race (like in RDGTC) and Nico Major was going way too fast to try to catch up with him.
Neil Gault made a little mistake and i climbed to 3rd but lost a little pace at Eau Rouge resulting in having a low topspeed on the straight to la combe. I forced Neil to choose sides (left or right Neil :)) to overtake me and stayed on the middle of the road to defend my position. I think Neil was confused by this tactic and choose neither left or right but decided to bump (lol :)) straight ahead. With a little damage on the rear i got into racepace again. Slightly gaining on Nico on +25 seconds from me. Suddenly at 30 minutes the +25 went to -35 because Nico was pitting already (yeah victory in the air). With one more lap to go to my planned one stop pit i ran into Stu and there my car got wrecked and i virtually died in Eau Rouge :rip:

Must say the combination of Radical and tracks like Spa are really nice to race. Is this car leaguematerial guys?

lost it on eau rouge every lap, 30minutes in have to pit for repairs thx to eau rouge.

notice i got 5 litre of fuel for lap before pits, economy run it had to be.

losing so much times because of that little bump on ea rouge that i get lapped by the guy in front of me.

I then remove bonnet and front wheels and probly radiator using eau rouge.

was good racing for the first 25mins then it was a bit of a time trial mode.

Pooh. I was doing OK - not fast but doing alright, and then at Eau Rouge I saw Bob about to leave the pit, and I tried to slow down so I'd be in control when I got to him in case I needed to avoid. quote]

Stuart, we have raced together enough to know i will not pull out into other cars after a pit stop, i was slowing down to let you all pass. Sorry it messed you up.

My race.

Didn`t set a qualifying time so i could start at back, though i was mid table in practice, but still don`t trust my starts specially on a hill!!!!

Race went really well, made only 3 mistakes all race (huge improvement) and with drop outs and pits i got to 6th but made a bad judgement on pit stops. I wasn`t sure tyres would last 45 mins so went for 2 stops and this last stop saw me drop from 5th (still on lead lap)to 7th and last lapped by top 4 with only 8 minutes to go!!!!!

But i enjoyed every minute and learnt so much about the car and track and even conquered the dip from hell so could take it full throttle for last 40 mins of race.

Congrats to podium and all who finished.

Thanks Bram for the race, lets do more like this.

great race all and yes i definatly saw that flip :D nice flight mate hope you have a pilot degree.(Probably not as you crashed at the landing)
Xose told me an hour before the race that there were a race for 90 min at Spa in Radicals.Great fun first thought,then hmmm didn't race Spa since minis league or if it was the NGT league....thought 2 was,hmmm....never raced the Radicals before..but what the hell,can be fun.Kept getting booted for possible cheat when trying to join the server and got the tip from the chatbox that it could be the wrong version of Spa that i had installed....DL new version from nogrip and then joined 20 minutes before official practise to make a setup :)....qualy 4th way better than i could even belive,and start went ok staying in 4th attacking for 3rd.Well,lecombes can be hard aswell i noticed when hitting the wall,not hard but enough to get a suspension problem.Back on track dead last and start the chase.Went good and i had a nice pace overtaking car after car and people started pitting aswell.
Pitstop after 47 minutes with 2.7 liters in the tank,filled up 80 liters,changing tyres and fixing suspension took ages but out in 2nd again.
I saw Nico pit around 30 minutes into the race so i knew he needed another stop so no rush.
He pitted with 27 min to go but when checking time to car infront i realised it would be close when he came out on track again..he was about to enter the track when i came out of eau rough so at the end of straight i had around 5 sec gap.Not enough as Neil Gault was there aswell chasing me all the race almost.I made a few small mistakes and he was really fast tonight so he caught me with 14 min to go.He lined up the overtake perfectly to shoot past me just before hitting the brakes into le combe,i knew he was on the outside but i couldnt see him so i had to hug the curb to make it safe so he past me.
Made another mistake shortly after in the fast downhill left and went in to the litterbox.
At this stage about 7 min to go i had a gap to front 10 sec and behind 6 sec.
Played it safe and ended in 2nd....not bad for first time in the car and 1 year or more since last visit on Spa.Grats and very well done to Nico Major for the win and also great race to Neil Gault and Michael Herring.Cya next time

I was really happy and satisfied with my race until somebody decided to tell me all his life since he was born in messenger, with the awful sound repeating in my ears I lost all concentration and then crashed the car on Eau Rouge after some laps with several mistakes.

About the car, the original idea of the ETC (a competiton my team hosts) was with this cars, and we used to train with them.

Cya!.

Sorry Bob for the hit while you were out on the grass! There was just so much cars around me, I outbraked myself, tried to turn, and was too slow to react! But after it we had a nice race:)

Then I've gone into pits and did an empty stage 2. Absolutely nobody around me, like a 13 laps practice or something:) Just saw that Mehmet ahead of me made some mistakes as I came closer to him, to around 15 seconds. I saw him entering the pits.

Then I came in a few laps later, and I didn't see him pass. It was really strange, but I think he made a mistake, so he was behind me when I came back to track! We had a little fight, and he passed me, but then he spun, and I took back my position.

Finished 5th and that was the best I could achieve! 4th was Michael and he almost lapped me!:)

Very hard race guys! Thx for it! By the end of the race I felt very comfortable with the car, even in Eau Rouge. That was amazing, I could hardly see anything but I pushed as hard as I could and didn't make a mistake at the last 5-6 laps:)

Thx for the race and good night all, I definitely need a sleep now!:)

Sorry Bob for the hit while you were out on the grass!

Peter, don`t worry i was trying to get back on track, saw you coming to the corner so stopped on grass to let everyone pass, then bump! i laughed a lot at that cuz i wasn`t sure whether i should still let you pass or go before you, i saw you was waiting for me so went but we both lost so much time deciding what to do i could hardly see the track for laughing.:laugh2:

Pooh. I was doing OK - not fast but doing alright, and then at Eau Rouge I saw Bob about to leave the pit, and I tried to slow down so I'd be in control when I got to him in case I needed to avoid.

Stuart, we have raced together enough to know i will not pull out into other cars after a pit stop, i was slowing down to let you all pass. Sorry it messed you up.[/QUOTE]

Bob - absolutely no inference on you mate, I didn't want to be the one taking you out, not the other way round. :good:

Might try to join now its one hour later ... hardly even fired up my GTL since I got it 3 months ago, dying for an excuse to do so :wink2:

Cars TBC since I have not driven em I have no clue

If the server fills up, feel free to boost me on to reserves list unless I say I am defo in :good:
Aaaaah Mr D. you gotta come join, you gotta. It will be top evening; guaranteed.:D

@Ben. Sad to see you not there, but best of luck with your exam. Know you'll walk it.:good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes