RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I really like to join, problem is I have to work on thursday evenings but I will try to join some of the later races!!! :dance2:

Name in game: Theo de Bruin
Your Country: The Netherlands
Car (each race/class): TBD
Special remarks: Let's dust of GTL!!! :clap:

• Jacek Kozlowski

Race one was great.Started on p19.Had few good fights with Dominik and Neil.In some point i was trying to pass Neil(i think it was him) after chicane but he spun in front of me -couldnt do anything and hit him.Finished on p12(maybe).
Hoped that 2nd race will be fun too.But unfortunatly on lap1 had to brake beacouse of crowd and someone behind me didnt make it and hit my back hard-from that moment had suspencion damage.On lap 6 car in front of me was laggin and sudenly all other cars dissapear .??I did try some - and + action but didnt work so i stoped racing...

It was my first cat race ever,and i really enjoy it.Thanks Gary for setting this up.

Well not much happened!
Quali: Took 8 with a time that was 1,6 seconds faster than my former peronal best.
Race 1: Was 7th almost all the time, I saw Dave spun then overtook him! That lasted for one lap when I spun at the same place, hit him a little while spinning (sorry). Then I finished 7th.
Race 2: Made a mistake in the early part of the race, and some people passed me. Then after Gary spun out I was going at P5, but had a hard time chasing the guys in front of me. Then I lost control around lap 8 I think, and crashed at the wall. Hit the gas hardly cause I spun onto the track and people were coming! So I made it to the gravel in time, then I thought it's better to go back into the pits with that damage level, and watched the rest of the race on race monitor!

Thx for the race!

had reall close racing with Jan in race 1, only to balls it up on lap 10

race 2 wasnt as good but many fantastic saves on my part i think :D

was a really good race to sign up for........twice

and maybe bring back the Gentleman driver award? :D

Quali 5th with a PB at 1:19.5 (after Michael snuck under me again :D)

Had a great race 1, with Dave and Patrick behind me and running times close to my quali pace whilst holding off their attentions.
Unfortunately Dave nudged me off track through the first fast sweeper, luckily I managed to hold it on the grass and in a last ditch effort to hold on to the car I scrabbled my way back on track, but as I did so I "nudged" Dave back :shocked:
Sorry about that Dave ... wasn't sure what to do as technically it was all started by by you knocking me off in the first place, and I was not able to do much about it as I did not have full control of the car ... so quick decision was made to carry on.
By this time had lost 4th to Patrick and as the final laps passed, I was more concerned about whether I should have stopped or not than racing :(
Not watched the replay so couldn't see what happened fully - just apologies and hope you can put it down as a racing incident?? :handshake:

Race 2 ... basically messed it all up and lost it few laps in, suspension damage, rejoined at back of grid so as not to ruin anyone else's race, and then slid into the tyres a lap or so later as the car was not handling - race over :disapointed:

Thanks Gary and RD ... lovely event ... pressure on yas now to find another eh? :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back