RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Jacek Kozlowski

I havent done one full lap on this track before tonight race-even on quali:)

So first 45min. did lot of mistakes and was on gras all the time.After first pit started to push little harder -now i knew the track.
Had few fights with Bob and Christian,mange to overtake them both before finish.
Thanks Yves for this event.Grats for winners

2:06:XXX dont remember exactly, but my engine blew after my pitstop :S

Another Jedi Master :smile-big:

For me it was a horror race!!!!

Spent the first half getting used to the car, mainly on my own at the back and with frequent visits to the country. Pitted, then threw in a 2:11.xxx (wow a clean lap) but that was it, the rest of the race was spent 2:12 the 2:18 and back again with every other lap in the country again (dearest lawn mower ever).

Think I would have done better steering with my nipples :dazed:.

Thanks Yves for the event, i do really love endurance events, but this one was like hard labour for me.

Congratulations podium and all who finished (including me in my grasscutter)

First of all grats for you Peter for your truly amazing speed! I would never have won if your engine didn't blow up!:)

Quali: 4th for me
Race: Well, similar to the Audi one. In the beginning I thought I have no chance to be on the podium. Then I drove in 2nd and 3rd positions, but was bored a little. I was only able to hold Sam for one lap, then again drove alone. Until Yves arrived! Then we both made mistakes, and he disappeared. I thought he did a pitstop. Then I saw that Sam retired for some reason, then Peter came out from pits, I just passed him, but he took back his position in the last turn. After that we did one more lap, then I saw the huge black smoke coming from his engine! Actually I saw nothing:D So I had to slow down and to be very careful! After a few laps I came into pits, and that was the time when I noticed Yves didn't pit, cause he came in the same time! After that there was about 5 seconds between us! I started to worry about my engine:) Yves closed on me, and I made a mistake. That wasn't my best moment:) After it I pushed as hard as I could, and tried to pass Yves! I was way faster in the straights, just had not much space to go by. Once I even tried outside, was almost there, but went with 2 wheels on the grass and that slowed me back! Then I was able to go very close to him at the finish line, and passed him at first turn. After that I pulled a little bit, and saw him made a mistake in one of the slow turns at the end of the lap! Then came the hardest bit of the race, the last few laps! I was hardly able to concentrate and made many mistakes, but fortunately never left the track! I was hoping every lap to be the final lap! Then Yves closed on me very much, and by the start of the last lap there was only 1,5 seconds between us! I concentrated as hard as I could and pushed! And it was enough, at the last lap he was only able to get 0,5 seconds closer, and I won by a second!

Great race everybody, thanks for it! My second win here, I'm really happy:) Now I go to sleep!

Good night everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play