RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well, I`m too tired to write something now, I`ll do it tomorrow, I promise. All I can say is nice racing guys - congrats to all of us. Really clean racing. I like this more then winning.
btw, last 10 laps I was fighting with my self not to sleep ;)

bellow: my laps from 1st race
cye

Attachments

• gtr_evo_mexico.JPG
    gtr_evo_mexico.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 338
really not my day.

You are not alone! My first problem was the qual! When I clicked drive, I saw somebody else, and Iwas unable to do anithing....no time

R1: The start was ok! in front of me there was a big crash and I could come up until 5th, and then it's over...:( I was tired and deconcentrate and my wheel is going off.. I don't know what happend with it. almost at the end I made a mistake and crash my car..

R2: My wheel is still off so it was very hard to drive the car, and I lost control again just in front of somebody. He hits me.... sorry for it! (I don't know who was it)

Nice one Gary ... was hard work but a laugh mate, and I did OK to boot
R1 4th and R2 7th

First race there was a later breaker at into T1 who played a bit of skittles :shocked2:, which left me a fair way up front and eventually in 4th, where I stayed yoyo-ing backwards from James, then catching him slightly when he made the odd mistake.
By lap 16 my front left tyre was rather tired of running at over 100ºc all night, so started letting go, as did my laptimes - but nursed it home to 4th.

Race 2, I had a lightening start, got bumped by my ol friend Neil again :p but luckily no harm no foul ... :D
So .. that left me in 2nd chasing Marty ... until Speedy Gonzales leapt past, shortly afterwards he was followed by Gary - tried not to put up too much of a fight against either, with 8 or so laps to go, it was kind of inevitable they would have me :)
Anyhow, after that and as with Race 1, I had 1 or 2 really bad laps with the tyres, they were all over the place, just not sticking where they did before. Nils promptly took my back wheel then jumped in front, and as we were side by side on the straight, I had the inside line so thought I would try to hold it into T1 ... but basically made a mess of it ... I am blaming my tyres, but I might have missed my brake marker so punted us both wide letting Neil and someone else thru ...

REALLY SORRRYYY NILS!!!! :kissing:

So there I stayed, scrabbling about for grip until I crossed the line in 7th.

On hitting escape, the game froze and it did a :poop: again so I had to manually kill the process ... sorry not to say gnight all ... so will say in now

... gnight all - fun evening, enjoyed it more than I thought I would (expected more humiliation basically not having a setup nor done more than about 10 laps before starting the 30 mins warm up tonight)

Thanks again Gary and RD ... top racing spot this :thumb:

This was definitely not my race! Didn't found a good setup, had very much understeer, and not enough top speed at straights! And also, I think these cars are a little too fast for me!:)

Quali: 15th
Race1: Started OK, was around 13th at the end of the lap, then Neil frozen and I crashed into his car going sideways cross the track! Then I crashed into the wall with around 200km/h, lost the splitter and had a suspension damage. I wasn't able to hold speed with anybody, then I decided to pit, to have a comfortable drive at least till the end!
Race2: Amazing start, up to 6th, then Mitja came and I crossed the line in lap 1 7th. Then tried to push hard, but I wasn't able to do more. Till the end some more people passed me and I finished 11th. The good moment was the last lap, when I was able to catch Daniel back, but wasn't able to pass him.

Great nights racing :) thanks to Michael for helping with set up as it was my first outing in these weapons and to Karl and Neil for a cracking first race :D, I'll not mention the second race as there was fire involved:beat-up: thanks to Gary and RD for another great event!

You are not alone! My first problem was the qual! When I clicked drive, I saw somebody else, and Iwas unable to do anithing....no time

R1: The start was ok! in front of me there was a big crash and I could come up until 5th, and then it's over...:( I was tired and deconcentrate and my wheel is going off.. I don't know what happend with it. almost at the end I made a mistake and crash my car..

R2: My wheel is still off so it was very hard to drive the car, and I lost control again just in front of somebody. He hits me.... sorry for it! (I don't know who was it)

I think you spun round and tapped me Zoltán, not problem though - it just allowed me to spin it around on the grass :p

oh well. Qualy went good with a 4th position.
Start of race was ok until the first turn :(
Some black car hit the aston next to me which in turn hit me.
Decided that it was ok because it was T1. So i joined last with a smile on my face because i was still racing. Going onto the start finish straight there seemed to be some cars that decided to test their lap times on their roof. Came up to a slow blue car which made its way to the middle of the track. Decided to go right to avoid it, but the he decided to do that to. So i ended up hitting about the only edge in the wall and my race was finished on the spot. To the guy in the black car that hit the aston i ask to please be a bit more patient, it is 20 laps after all. Thanks guys and i hope to join you all soon again. Wd to all whom finished :)

Craig I was in the Aston that was hit into you and I agree with you. I lost many places as well. Not sure how much he braked but it was a good lick I took. 20 lap race cant be won in 1st turn!

Joined with no practice on that track and was my first gt pro race, hehe. Did a few laps to see where the turns are going on practice lol. That had to be enough. Help from my team mate Micheal who shared setup :hug-left:.
In race 1 I flipped over my car LOL because infront was blocking other fliped cars the track, outsch :doh:. Then I tryed to find the rythm and was abel to overtake a few people.

Race 2 was a strange start. Came very good away from the line, but then Gary was braking and so to avoid a crash I also braked and lost a few places. Then little car contact with Gary in 1 courner. Gary then overtaked me clean. Hope I was not in the way to much LOL, My pace was very bad lol. Then trouble infont with 3 cars side by side on the main straight. Then I bumbed gary a bit :disapointed:. Lost then also a places and on the end I was on the last positions around :disapointed:

here the stats:

Race1

Race2

Qualify 5th

Race -1
Got good start off line. As I was going into 1st turn I got hit from behind Pretty hard Sending me into another car. Got back on track with out taking anybody out. Had some suspension damage but the car was still pretty good. Had a great fight the rest of the race with Michael Herrman and Karl for 7th-9th. In the end I ended up 7th after David got off line with around 1 lap to go. Very demanding track in these cars. I was tired at the end.

Race-2
Started P2 on the grid. Think I made one of my best starts ever and had the lead. Made a small gap then held even with Lee for a couple of laps. I got about 2.5 seconds gap and it was nice not having to battle early and make my best line. Then I saw my gap go away very fast and it was Mitja follwed shortly after by Gary. They both made easy work of me espeicialy Gary because when I looked back at him I went straight off the track hit the wall and luckily came back on still in 3rd behind Gary now. Took everything I had to hold 3rd till the end but I made it barely. Great race and the hardest one Ive done yet. 4th place overall very satisfying With this caliber of drivers. Grats to Mitja and Gary who seemed to have an extra gear today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes