RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Ryan if you manage to do this 1h20min race with no pitstop lets go for a :beer: beer :beer: I pay LOL :hug-right:

Its not possible, because the laptimes increase rapidly cause of the tyer wear. I did a few times no pitstop in 60min race and there always ~5l fuel left at the end. Tyres where nearly totaly down and the laptimes increased to 2-3 seconds per lap !

Thanks
I could also tell you all that it took me approx. 2 hours to calm down and get rid of all the adrenaline after the race so that it was any purpose to go to bed an sleep….. :wink2:

but it was great fun and ill hope we do the cat's again....... :rotfl:

Guys, I am really sorry but I can't get my computer working :pissed-off:

It crashed, apparently overheated and I can not get it fixed. Think I have to re-do my new cooler or something.

I hope someone can use my place!

Really dissapointed, did a lot of practice this afternoon and was looking forward to my first race here. I did online racing in the past and this NEVER happend before :pissed-off:

It all started well, I felt huge confidence in my setup and my speed was OK.

Then the race started... I can't express in words how I feel :mad2: For the life of me I can't understand why there's always some guys who just must be first in to T1. This race was supposed to be a 1 hour and 20 minutes endurance - for me it lasted about 30 seconds!

I kept to the outside of T1 and the downhill following it, I hoped that the ones who were behind would be smart and stay safe as well - but oh no, you had to kamikaze dive on the inside passing several cars in an impossible way. It was pure and utter luck that you made it around T1, if you hadn't hit me you would have ended up in the gravel pit. You first hit my front right tire and then squeezed me in T2, sending me into a slide. The poor chaps who were behind me had no were to go but to hit me. I ended up in the concrete wall with a totally smashed vehicle. I got back to the pits after quite some time, but unfortunately the car was unrepairable :frusty:

A endurance race is NOT won in the first corner! :nono:

This was supposed to be a fun Friday nights racing, instead I'm writing this...

Thank you! (You know who you are). There's only one person who's at fault here, I'm not blaming the other victims who also were involved in this incident.
:ban:
Kind regards,
Karl

p5 in qualy. Start was good then suddenly I was 3th. Race pace was good and I tryed ti make pressure on Ryan. Then I did a mistake:silly: by missing the brakepoint and rammed Ryan on the right back :disapointed:. I'm really sorry Ryan hope your suspension is not damaged. Was my fold, and then the punishmend came for me by a disconnect :disapointed::silly:

GUYS FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES FOR ONCE AND STOP POSTING THIS INCIDENT STUFF HERE IN THE FORUM AND TAKE THE TIME TO REPORT IT TO A RACING CLUB MANAGER, AS STATED IN THE RULES YOU HAVE ALL AGREED ON. IF YOU GUYS KEEP ON WITH THIS STUFF, WE HAVE TO SHOW YOU THE DOOR AT SOME POINT!
Take a time out of 24H watch the replays and then act! We will take it from there. But it doesnt get better in public posting all the time.

As always, huge fun.

I had 2 goals tonight-

1. to actually finish, as I hadn't done that in the minis for a while, and

2. to not make any silly mistakes and gift positions to people.

Well, I finished the race. :D

Had some good scraps with Dietmar, David L and Bob, but for a couple of laps there, I had lost all concentration including approaching a fairly sharp bend and thinking "where the hell am I?" :)

I'm glad I didn't take any of you out while I was in this state of bewilderment.

After that little period, I'd dropped some places and suddenly woke up and was driving some of my fastest laps.

Thanks, brain.

Still, magnif fun as always, cheers Andrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes