RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

what a bloomm!!
First race too bad cause of lagging Nelson. It would have been a good fight thoug.
Second race got first place in T1 but then made mistake and lose it. Minutes after lagging Nelson again. My head was about to explode when Nelson just got in pits. Then the rest: super super soberb racing. Very nice one. Thanks u all guys and congrats to winner and all u.
My game just crashe after crossing finish line :-((

I can tell you that today I was able to do as well as in my practice sessions as far as times go. The races added a few more dimensions and I was glad to finish!

I didn't have time to set the car up for a good launch figuring it was batter to have a good lap. They ended up OK though.

Race1 was best race I didn't screw up too much and even Nelson's charging up and back thru the pack as he lagged didn't get to me too much.

Race2 was looking good until I got to the hairpin where I let a right wheel get off the pavement and that threw me across the track ,into the hairpin and Bjorn. He got back into the race but I just kept putting a tire off here and there slowly dragging me further behind and that's how it went to the end.

Thanks for the company guys, see you again soon.

Welp, quite a few dents - my poor mechanists. Still good fun, though :)

Qualified 2nd behind Bob "Untouchable" Miley and started.. okay. Nuno got by and Arunas got closer and closer throughout the next laps. A few laps in, I could pass Nuno but since Arunas hadn't slept either, it now became a threeway battle for 2nd. At about mid-time (I think), Arunas got by and approaching one of the right handers, Nuno unfortunately touched my car's right back which spun me out and left me with 3 tyres :/ Had to pit and went to P8 consequently. Gained a position as we had one DNF in the latter part of the race, IIRC.

Race #2's went better, though Dennis wanted to have a closer look at my car in the chicane ;) and I lost some positions - had short, though nice battles with Hristo and Michel and passed both.
Only shortly afterwards, I screwed up T3/4 a few laps in and had to let both pass me again until Hristo hit a patch of grass and spun. Michel slammed the brakes which, unfortunately resulted in me hitting his back as I couldn't react in time - sorry about that.
Worked my way back to P5 in the remainder of the race and got P4 for free as Nelson "Stop Motion" Ullinskey pitted ;)

(Nelson: in case you need someone to confirm lag-free racing, shoot me a PM, should be available tomorrow around "would-be" racetime ;))

Thanks for racing everyone, and why not give the IFM a go, like it and join Thursday's event ;)

Well, I think I got it sorted out now. See, I use a wireless internet connection. Now I can connect through a "normal" connection, but because I have a special adapter I can get to it through 5G which is faster. My PC is a laptop and I was using it around the house without the adapter for the past few days. When I started it up today, it must have connected through the "normal" one and not 5G.

Such an obvious thing to check and fix... I feel so stupid :(:redface: Anyone want to jump on the formula masters server and check my lag please?

At about mid-time (I think), Arunas got by and approaching one of the right handers, Nuno unfortunately touched my car's right back which spun me out and left me with 3 tyres :/ Had to pit and went to P8 consequently

Oh my God, Golda. Indeed i touch u. I was faster then both of u and as i choose de right side to aproach, just forgot that minimal fast turn. The both of u turn and i just continued straight ahed hiting u. Then i wait and wait and wait for u but nothing so i continue. After a while i decided to wait no mather what time it will took me but i mismatched your name so when the 7th place came i just folow him.
In the end of race i was on chat apollogising to Nelson when in the real act it was you. So dum of me. So sorry so sorry so sorry :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%