RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Today I have unexpected(no work) free evening and looks like again no racing for me because of this new singup system :unsure:,I dont understand how this new sytem makes our grids bigger,whats wrong if I and maybee some other guys join today ,or join in last hour before race.
My driving time depends on work and family, so I can not predict whether I will be able to race tomorrow,if I will have a few hours of free time I go there.But I think it will be not good thing if I sing up for all week races and then cancel each evening.
In my opinion singup limitation is not the right way to reach bigger grids.....,different tracks,moore different cars(,moded cars), it can refresh our racing.
Anyway have a good race tonight guys ;),I sit somewhere in the stands.

Today I have unexpected(no work) free evening and looks like again no racing for me because of this new singup system :unsure:,I dont understand how this new sytem makes our grids bigger,whats wrong if I and maybee some other guys join today ,or join in last hour before race.
My driving time depends on work and family, so I can not predict whether I will be able to race tomorrow,if I will have a few hours of free time I go there.But I think it will be not good thing if I sing up for all week races and then cancel each evening.
In my opinion singup limitation is not the right way to reach bigger grids.....,different tracks,moore different cars(,moded cars), it can refresh our racing.
Anyway have a good race tonight guys ;),I sit somewhere in the stands.

:(

Regading the stands... you can actually join as a spectator! :D

Well, I was having fun despite being way off the pace (haven't used Race 07 for a couple of months, and it felt weird!) but had to retire early - my back is playing up and I could feel it getting worse and under strain when I was braking. Better play it safe than sorry.

@Dennis Phelan Thanks for the event, was nice to be back here again!

@David Zyla okay mate youre right about the tap in last lap, that wasn't necessarily. At that point / moment i was thinking youre coming towards me and there wasn't room for both of us...so don't come to early to the inside or cut the corner like that. I really can't brake that hard with tyres which were almost gone. I give you room a few corners back...and now i don't. That's the battle....Look back the replay from out my car...it looks like you were blocking.....anyhow....

.....i will let you pass me in the next race!

Thanks all for the battle. It was hard working

@David Zyla okay mate youre right about the tap in last lap, that wasn't necessarily. At that point / moment i was thinking youre coming towards me and there wasn't room for both of us...so don't come to early to the inside or cut the corner like that. I really can't brake that hard with tyres which were almost gone. I give you room a few corners back...and now i don't. That's the battle....Look back the replay from out my car...it looks like you were blocking.....anyhow....

.....i will let you pass me in the next race!

Thanks all for the battle. It was hard working

Well, i watched it from different camera angles, and I have to say: That's racing mate^^ As you said, maybe I shouldn't have turn in so fast. For me this incident is no problem anymore. :) Great Racing from all of you, thanks for this tremendous race!

From waking up barely in time for this event, to getting in to warmup by a hair's breadth, to a pretty decent start for me, to spinning on that gorram off-kilter hill .. to having several decent laps in a row followed by a very bad one .. to pitting too late in the race
At least I actually finished today! :barefoot:
It was fun. Glad I made it. :coffee:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements