RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Aaaargh!!

Qualifying - Qualified on pole, 3 tenths ahead of Daniel Plaikner in 2nd.

Race - Daniel got the jump on me into the first corner - I overtook him at the first hairpin under braking. Then into the last hairpin, I hit reverse by mistake and almost stopped, causing Daniel to nudge me, sorry!!!

End of the second lap, I dived down the inside again but too much and he repassed on the exit. 3rd lap I clipped the inside tyres at the esses. End of race. Over. Kaput.

Oh well :(

was doing ok until my pit crew decided to not bother putting in any petrol at my pit stop.

and after the FBMWs on thursday I know how to pit :D

oh well - real shame was mega enjoying that, too.

C'est la guerre.

Well done all. :thumb:

What a race...
I was climbing up to 6th position...
Driving head to tail for half an hour.
After the pitstop back to 10th.
Than somebody i was about to lap went sideways.
Looking at the corners before, his car was quite damaged allready.
I try to evade.. i hit the wall myself.
Than i tried to turn around, but the car was not steering at all.
Was not the first bump the undercariagge had that day.
So i ended up in front of the guy behind me.
He drove full in to my side.
Really sorry for that.
I exited to not make him wait any longer.
End of a really cool race.

PS:
I see some people driving around with a wreck of a car.
Get these things fixed in the pit first please.
Before you endanger everybody elses race.

LOL, was doing good, enjoying it and after an early bump from Victor which put me way behind was making good progress. Then on lap 28 just as I was coming up on Lewis everyone disappeared!!!!!!!

Thought it was a bug so continued for another lap but all on my own, quit race and points had been given out:rotfl:

Anyway, Thanks Andrew was good fun while it lasted.

Was tired, had no rhythm with nor feel in practice and quali, but landed 8th just behind Nigel ... then the lights went out and I found myself a bit more awake and up two spots from a lightening start :D
Ran around for 50 mins with Nigel and Olaf in 4th 5th and 6th I think we were, and had some great battles and overtakes with em, nice driving chaps - all very fair and hardly a knock between us despite getting a bit close once or twice :thumb:

Then I had got up by a couple of secs on Nigel after he made a little error, and had made the 3 seconds up on Olaf he had managed to pull out prior to that. Decided I would try a bit of cunning, and instead of trying to overtake, to pit a lap or two early and then put a couple of flyers in to see if I couldn't get ahead.

That was where it all started to go sadly wrong ... pulled into my pit box (manual pit cos of problems last 2 x races with AI). Confirmed my preset settings on the way in and stopped. Nothing .... then more nothing - damn pit crew mustav been sat having a cup of tea and biscuits in the back. Decided I would wave the car around in front of em ... reversed back 2ft, then forward again same distance and they suddenly realised I was there!!
So ... my strategy was not going to plan, as I must have lost a good 10 - 15 seconds there. :pissed-off:

Anyhow ... I get out in 10th, and the time to Richard in 9th dropped very quickly ... was looking hopeful to being up with him and rather soon ... little did I know that out of the 2nd tunnel he was to get spooked by what looks like a mistake from Andrew and lost it into the wall himself ... he probably panicked cos is was an awkward spot and in his haste did a 360 ... just as I flew out of the tunnel and striaght into him (not having seen the yellow flag myself).

So my race ended in the side of Richards car ... oh bottom!

Car was still going, had a wheel missing or puncture, but rather than end someone else's race, I hit the esc key and retired.

Richard ... no worries, these things happen, tough decision to make and maybe the wrong one, but we learn eh? :kissing:

Thanks Andrew, quality event again mate ... thanks too to RD and all yeah boys out there ...

Gnight :chuck: (<-- chuck :lol:)

• Andrew Evans

it's me, i'm da guy in da op... :becky:

yeah, so, race was going pretty sweet... running nicely in 11th... then i hit the right hand wall coming out of the 2nd tunnel... a wall i'd not touched at all thru praccy and qually... puncture!... and it was soon to become my very good friend...

race then turned into a series of short sprints punctuated by a puncture at that same spot, throwing in a s&g for cutting the entry to tunnel 1, just for good measure...

incident with lee & richard, sorry fellas... even though my motor looked battered, in my defence it was running ok... until i hit that wall... richard then spun in sympathy and as he was trying to correct, hello lee! at that point i hit esc before i witnessed anyone else getting involved...

ironically, i was about to let you thru around that corner....

after the recent run of good results i knew it had to get back to crapsville sooner or later...

catch y'all next week o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back