RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Once again Macau delivered lots of tension and drama, but some great racing. Anyone participating in races at Macau needs to come to the event with a calm mind and lots of patience. Some clearly didn't unfortunately.

Qualy went well for me with a 2.30.9 giving me P3.

Race 1: Started reasonably, but was still passed by Daniel and Richard by turn 3. I slotted into P5 behind Richard, but he was lagging quite a bit early in the race. So I decided to just stay behind him and keep the car clear of the walls, since I knew from experience that this would pay off later in the race. I picked up to P3 when Daniel pushed Michael into the wall, but not long after, I let the Chevy tail swing out through Mandarin, hit the wall and allowed Ryan through. I then dropped another spot as Daniel squeezed past through the twisty part at the top of the track. I regained P4 when Ryan went for a beer at Hotel Lisboa. On lap 8 I was tagged by MTommi and spun in a horrible spot, but he stopped and waited for me to recover. As I quickly tried to recover, I was hit by Marcel (sorry Marcel but I couldn't see you coming due to MTommi's car parked in the middle of the road). MTommi and I resumed our battle for P4, but on the last lap, we came across the aftermath of an accident between Daniel and Richard at Melco Hairpin. Daniel had hit Richard pushing him into the left hand wall, and had then impailed himself on the inside guard rail right on the hairpin. MTommi hit Richard, so I was gifted P2 to the finish.

Race 2: Even more drama filled.
Started P7, had a good start, and moved to P5 as we approached Mandarin. The cars in front were being careful and a little slower, so I also slowed to keep everything clean, and was promptly passed by Daniel right through the turn, despite our pre-race warning about the no overtaking rule there. :nono: Fortunately we survived, but that could have been the very disaster we were trying to avoid.
Turning into turn 3, I was tagged by Steve and spun, causing a bit of a jam in the turn, but not too bad. I was now P12, but soon picked up to P9 and spent some laps harrassing Andrew's Vauxhall as he also tussled with Gunthar, who was having some hairy moments with the BMW. We both slipped past Gunthar and I eventually got by Andrew when he made love to the wall. On lap 7 I came up to Wally and Lu, but they both almost stopped in front of me and I locked up trying to frantically brake, hitting Lu and pushing him into Wally. Sorry guys, but that was a very strange place to be stopping. I stopped and waited but now had Michael and MTommi right on my tail. All four of us swept past Wally's battered Seat along the main straight, and I aslo slipped past Lu at the same time to take P3. For the last 3 laps we had an epic battle with nothing between the 4 of us, all manhandling damaged cars I think. I just held on to keep P3.

Thanks to all who challenged this very demanding track, I had some very enjoyable racing.

Guys, you should always expect some incidents at Macau, just remember to keep your sense of humour.

And a message for Daniel, you need to take some more care please.

If you check his Racing Club intro / application, he is from Greece but living in Australia.
Maybe you find a slightly more friendly way of introducing him to our community and advising him of a lag problem.

Sorry Wareren but i did tell him from when i went out in race 1 that he had bad lag a couple of times, then again in race 2. all so on Qualify when he hit me when i moved over to the left to let him pass.

• Lu Chan

Once again Macau delivered lots of tension and drama, but some great racing. Anyone participating in races at Macau needs to come to the event with a calm mind and lots of patience. Some clearly didn't unfortunately.

Qualy went well for me with a 2.30.9 giving me P3.

Race 1: Started reasonably, but was still passed by Daniel and Richard by turn 3. I slotted into P5 behind Richard, but he was lagging quite a bit early in the race. So I decided to just stay behind him and keep the car clear of the walls, since I knew from experience that this would pay off later in the race. I picked up to P3 when Daniel pushed Michael into the wall, but not long after, I let the Chevy tail swing out through Mandarin, hit the wall and allowed Ryan through. I then dropped another spot as Daniel squeezed past through the twisty part at the top of the track. I regained P4 when Ryan went for a beer at Hotel Lisboa. On lap 8 I was tagged by MTommi and spun in a horrible spot, but he stopped and waited for me to recover. As I quickly tried to recover, I was hit by Marcel (sorry Marcel but I couldn't see you coming due to MTommi's car parked in the middle of the road). MTommi and I resumed our battle for P4, but on the last lap, we came across the aftermath of an accident between Daniel and Richard at Melco Hairpin. Daniel had hit Richard pushing him into the left hand wall, and had then impailed himself on the inside guard rail right on the hairpin. MTommi hit Richard, so I was gifted P2 to the finish.

Race 2: Even more drama filled.
Started P7, had a good start, and moved to P5 as we approached Mandarin. The cars in front were being careful and a little slower, so I also slowed to keep everything clean, and was promptly passed by Daniel right through the turn, despite our pre-race warning about the no overtaking rule there. :nono: Fortunately we survived, but that could have been the very disaster we were trying to avoid.
Turning into turn 3, I was tagged by Steve and spun, causing a bit of a jam in the turn, but not too bad. I was now P12, but soon picked up to P9 and spent some laps harrassing Andrew's Vauxhall as he also tussled with Gunthar, who was having some hairy moments with the BMW. We both slipped past Gunthar and I eventually got by Andrew when he made love to the wall. On lap 7 I came up to Wally and Lu, but they both almost stopped in front of me and I locked up trying to frantically brake, hitting Lu and pushing him into Wally. Sorry guys, but that was a very strange place to be stopping. I stopped and waited but now had Michael and MTommi right on my tail. All four of us swept past Wally's battered Seat along the main straight, and I aslo slipped past Lu at the same time to take P3. For the last 3 laps we had an epic battle with nothing between the 4 of us, all manhandling damaged cars I think. I just held on to keep P3.

Thanks to all who challenged this very demanding track, I had some very enjoyable racing.

Guys, you should always expect some incidents at Macau, just remember to keep your sense of humour.

And a message for Daniel, you need to take some more care please.
No Sorry Warren and Wally.:)
I know who is friendly or not friendly in race. I enjoy this race and hope see you late!:wave:

I forgot that many thanks Cam :yo:

• Dallas Willms

Hey Guys,
I likely won't be making it tonight, but if all of the sudden I can make it on time, if there is space in the race would I be able to join? If I would be able to and I make it back in time, I'll be in the Alfa.

Let me know

Thanks
Dallas

Hey Guys,
I likely won't be making it tonight, but if all of the sudden I can make it on time, if there is space in the race would I be able to join? If I would be able to and I make it back in time, I'll be in the Alfa.

Let me know

Thanks
Dallas

Dallas i will let you on the sign up list, you can join the event at all time except once the race have started so if you join during qualif its good.:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes