RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualifying:
2nd, behind twistedsatan, gratz mate! 1.35.411

Race 1:
Clean all the way, didn't pushed the carlimit when i had around 3-3.5 seconds gap on Gary Lennon.. as I was really new to the old cars, and knew that I would get offtrack every time I would want a better time.

Got 1st, around 5 seconds infront of Gary Lennon, wd mate :)

Race 2:
Had a brilliant start, from 8th to 3rd in just 1 corner.. but I thought I had a quite aggressive start, sorry for the guys where I just came infront of them, I was finding space to get through. Then pushed Jerome off :( For some reason I thought he was faster than me accelerating turn 2, but I was the 'dud' who was quicked and bumped his rear bumper, sorry :( Ruined u're race. Well, after all this, I had a great fight with Chris Browne.. I led the last 5 five laps infront of him with only a gap of 1 second, but then the thing happened what I thought that would happen, I got disconnected on lap 13, on my way for the double :( It's sad, but the result doesn't matters, the racing was awesome!

Keep on rolling! :D

• Stirb Iuliu

I've managed to touch a red alfa in second race. He braked early and hard. Sorry for any trouble, I've braked as hard as I could. All appology.

2 very sweet races for me tonight amongst some true gentlemen racers going very hard "at it" :D ,a great start put me from 4th to 2nd i think?,but then it was some hard racing changing the placings up a bit,i finally got a nice move on TwistedSatan at T2,and consolodated 2nd better this time,thanks for the room there Twisted!,i tried hard to chase down in Rob Crone,the gap was all over the place growing and shrinking almost every turn,but i think Rob then really concentrated and put some nice laps together and won with comfort at the end,happy indeed with 2nd ;).
Race 2 again i had the good fortune of being amongts some fine racers with no touching or bumping,or even innocent paint scraping,great fun to be involved with,seeing Rob drop from the lead is not nice,and if Chris doesnt mind,i think we can safely say he will probably win again with Chris 2nd,and me a happy 3rd?:p.
With racing like that results pale into insignifance outside of league business imo.
Thank You RD gang for the pleasure.

I'm truly gutted i cant make this race :(,i wanted to make it for the full F1 support season after the awesomeness of the first round,but when it changed to saturday it killed me off :(,thats my No Grip GTR2 night and the 2 resident aliens are absent and i might actually have a chance of a win?? :p.
Hope it goes as great as last weeks Aussie round ;).

• Jerome Benard

Race 2:
Had a brilliant start, from 8th to 3rd in just 1 corner.. but I thought I had a quite aggressive start, sorry for the guys where I just came infront of them, I was finding space to get through. Then pushed Jerome off :( For some reason I thought he was faster than me accelerating turn 2, but I was the 'dud' who was quicked and bumped his rear bumper, sorry :( Ruined u're race. Well, after all this, I had a great fight with Chris Browne.. I led the last 5 five laps infront of him with only a gap of 1 second, but then the thing happened what I thought that would happen, I got disconnected on lap 13, on my way for the double :( It's sad, but the result doesn't matters, the racing was awesome!

Keep on rolling! :D

No problem Robert , you will be denied an Easter eggs chocolate :)

• SniperZA

Robert, you were so unlucky, I was just starting to drop back as I'd trashed my tyres trying to stay with you :( You would have had the double for sure.

Great racing all around, everyone I was close to raced hard but fair, I really enjoyed it :)

Chris

Thanks for the great racing all.

Qualifying: Managed to get P8 with a mid 1:36. Found about 2 seconds of pace from practice.

Race 1: Gained 1 place as Heppu did not join the grid and another as Andy was slow off the line. Made slight contact with Pascal coming out of turn 2. Followed Chris Browne for a few laps before I before Terry Harmer made a mistake giving me another place. I made a mistake giving my place to Pascal, the tyres felt like they were going at this point, strangely a couple laps later they felt fine and I managed to get past Pascal going towards turn 3, I moved across to take the racing line into the braking point as I thought I had a large enough gap, turns out I didn't and surprised pascal causing him to push me off into the gravel trap, Terry got past us both, Pascal was superb waiting for me, Thanks!
Managed to pull away from Pascal now tried to catch Terry who by now was 4 seconds ahead, come lap 13 I caught up to Terry & twistedsatan. Terry seemed to have a handful of a car by this point, so I decided to just pressurize for the last couple laps, unfortunately exiting turn 3 I got a bit zealous with the throttle giving a slight fright and dropping me a couple seconds. Terry lost it at the final turn with one lap to go giving me another place to put me 5th.

Race 2: Finished 5th in race 1, putting me 4th on the grid. I got a solid start but had two wheels on the grass as I tried to pass someone. Into turn 1 I lost alot more places as people got a bit pushy causing a couple spins that meant I ended up 14th. Lots of people over the following laps spun off twistedsatan gave me a fright as he almost lost it and drifted in front of me. Eventually I was too far behind anyone other than roy so I had some fun by putting pressure on roy (I like watching people squirm :p) he held up till he went slightly wide at the last corner, a small drag down the straight, I finished 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes