RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Number one: This track has had online mismatch issues since its release.
Number two: There have been two versions of this track available; I had both installed which caused a mismatch until I spotted and deleted the old one.
Number three: If you want to be here for much longer you ought to learn a few things. Expect PMs.

I think the :D :D :D :D :D :D meant a joke in a sarcastic way. I understand how it can sometimes be difficult to tell just from the text but I don't think he was trying to be an arse.

Donington in the rain, I love it!

What a fantastic race! Everybody was having fun and having respect going into turn one in the rain. Wish all races would start like this.

I love this track and in the rain, I want to merry it ;) It really reminded me off the races I had on toca2league.com in 2000 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmM6_yw8nFo[/media]

R2 was terrible.. I did a ALT TAB... and came back in the game like I was in a LSD trick (not that I ever used LSD)

But what a great race. Looking forward to the GT league where we have changeable weather. To bad Donington is not on that list.

1. P. Duivelaar, BMW, 18
-. S. Hogendoorn, BMW, 18
3. T. Hogendoorn, Chevy, 12

Great races in the wet. I joined the server with only a few minutes to go but managed to get p3 just behind pole man Tim en Patrick. First race was very good, passed Tim but he passed me back and I decided to stay behind Patrick & Tim for the first few laps. Eventually their battle was coming to an end and I passed Tim and a few laps later Patrick. Finished 1st with Patrick a few seconds back and Tim doing an all or nothing manoevre to get 2nd but it didn't work.

In the second race I messed up my start but didn't lose a place, still 8th. I saw Patrick and Tim having a good first lap and they were almost at the front already. I managed to get behind them after some laps but the gap to Patrick was 4 seconds. The track became less wet every lap and I pushed all out of it in the last 5 laps. First I passed Tim, and in the last lap I came really close to Patrick, but I made a small mistake exiting Coppice just before the long straight so I couldn't attack him anymore.

Good racing guys :thumb:

Well smillies help a lot to see if something is meant as a joke.

On the race, race 2 that is. Had a good start went up to 13th or 12th from somewhere at the back of the grid in T1 at lap 2 someone allost braked his car to a dead stop so I had to avoid him and hit the gras... ...after that my I did not get in a rythm hit the grass again a couple of laps later. had some nice racing with simon who I needed to ctach repeatadly after making mistakes. Then I overtook him in turn one and he left. Thought there was no contact and checked the replay and seen from my file I was right. To bad you left as the racing was fun. Think I finished in P12 at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes