RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sorry guys, i know i said that i would race but to be completly honoust this isn't my gig.
I thought i would like it but these cars are not for me.
Hope you have a great time racing each other and i will see you next time round.

Marcel

Hi,

Track 1
Race 1: Sorry Martin for the tag, sorry Neil for hitting the front of your car.
Race 2: Was ok

Track 2
Race 1: Killed the car in the end
Race 2: Got a puncture, got back to the pits but must have messed it up as it didn't replace the tyres, so while trying to get back I got stuck and the leads was coming up to lap me so I quitted back to the pits

• Andrew Evans

well, thanks to all that turned out - bit of an experiment... but i dug it.. obviously the power difference between the audi and the egg was pretty extreme... but more than often one flying past me on the straight was eating a lolsome bowl of gravel at the next corner.... :D

i guess in the end it's a bit of a mixed field type event - would you guys want to see this again? or prefer to concentrate on a single production car? or a couple that are more evenly matched? let me know...

races were good - finished 5th or 6th in most until we hit magny-cours... enjoyed these cars, not having driven them before this evening, had no idea there were this slidey & challenging... been a while since i've had to be so active behind the wheel... would drive again! :)

The Audi is not slow, but jeez sitting behind an egg when it gets its power down is scary.

Brands Race 2 finish has to be my favourite ever, synchronised finishing with Chris.

Vara, was Vara Andrew I advise you see a doctor for choosing that, and Magny.. well I'd of been quicker with a Leon :) But I had a brilliant scrap with Stuart who was good under braking into the fast chicane.

Well - finally lost my online virginity - and I loved it.:evil:

Brands Hatch is just the best. That's my fave, even more than the Nords.
1. First ever online race? Finishing 3rd? Cinderella? I'll **** her.
2. More realistic, 8th or so, but a good recovery after a spin and a smash.

Vara:
1.Only real disappointment for me. As I said on the chat, it sounds like a euphemism for man love, but I got punted up the escape road.
2. DNF - I parked the R8 up a lamppost for safekeeping.

Magny Cours:
1. Those 'eggs are fairly lively in a straight line, aren't they? Still, ended up 3rd after some fuel miscalculations I think
2. Best race of the night - had a really good dice with Simon Trendell for 3 laps. He was quicker than me through the last 3 corners, I was quicker through the chicane at the top of the circuit. Massive fun.

Thanks all for some really good racing and a blinding introduction to online stuff - I think I'm going to like this interweb racing thing of which you speak.

LMAO u guys are great lol, sorry i couldnt do it :( i had a football match(we lost 4-2 thoe:()But got home and had severe Cramp in the back of my leg leaving me crippled on the sofa :( for 2 hours.So sorry boys would have liked to join:thumb:il try it next time but hopefully i can get and R8 as tried it and best handling out of the bunch!

Thanks for the event, was a lot of fun

Brands Hatch

Race 1 - pole position and went on to take the win, bit hairy at times lol
Race 2 - got a puncture early on and had to pit twice to sort out the car

Vara race 1 - complete nightmare, pulled steering wheel of is clamps, car busted race over

race two pretty much the same again, wheel wasnt on right, crashed out

Magny Cours

Race 1, good start but there was a bit of lag, darren spun off early handing me 1st place, went to to drive with caution to take the win

Race 2 - another good start settled down in 3rd place and luckily got 2nd place to claim the event win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes