RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

QUALI i new that i was a bit fast so i got pole..but "just" in front off Chrys

RACE 1 i had a very good start..and i tried to push hard as i now that this monster eat;s tyres....but Chrys was fast also...managed to keep the gap between 1.5sec - 2sec.... Chrys i don;t now if i did mislead u .but that i was trying to do,when i went for pit entrance,and then pull out off it:), first race .one win

RACE 2 again a very good start...and by the end off the lap was 2 behind Rowe, but i did pushed him a bit (sory for that) and i wated for him...dead last...and since it was only second la...big gap to recover, but my luck is that chrys was figthing him self....managed to recover very fast,and passed the guys and had the lead until pit one, where i think the bmw in front changed only 2 tyres(smart) and got in front,there i pushed pitlimiter speed button by mistake...and crap, 'stop&go", did that and managed to recover some places...one more lap and i wold be on podium.

Realy nice race, nice fight with Chrys(sory but the monster is much faster on the straigts) and my strong point is braking...so ,somehow it;s a good combination.

10-x rd and staff

You guys were very quick today. I joined server early to practice as I'd not driven the GT's for some time. Couldn't get comfortable at all in any of them really, but preferred either the Beemer or Gillet. Went with Beemer as my setup changes seemed to have more effect with the car. I never really got the car feeling right at all, but atleast I was at a competitive pace with most of the field.

Messed up the last turn in Qual costing myself about a second so had to be happy with 4th.

Good start to Race 1 into 3rd. Front two pulled away, but I managed to keep a gap to 4th. Started getting scruffy after a few laps and then started pushing too hard. Pitted while 4th, but missed my pit stall so dropped to 5th. Got overtaken by Rhys and down to 6th. Closed again on him as he battled with Jakob. We were nearly 3 wide into T1 and I tapped the back of Rhys's car pushing him wide. After that just struggled to contain my irritation with myself and finished P6.

Race 2 was better. Kept myself in check more and lead for a while. Pitted in P2 behind Caramidaru and took 2 tires again and came out ahead. He got past me easily and then he pitted again, so assumed he must have got a penalty. Chris then closed on me. By now I was running a better pace than race 1, managing a 2:06.9, but not quick enough to hold Chris off. Came home 2nd so happy enough :).

Never did get the car feeling right though. Felt like it was driving me rather than me driving it!! Tried the setup Chris had uploaded after leaving the server and I have to admit I wish I'd seen it during practice. I was a little quicker by about half a second, but the car felt much better and more consistant especially at corner entry where I'd been struggling. I don't think I would have challenged the front 2, but I think I would of had enough for P3 in race 1 with the car handling better into turns. Oh well never mind :).

I also noticed that the sugnup are falling down.

There are multiple reasons that can cause this problem:

1. Forced cockpit view
  2. auto gears off
  3. racing time
  4. track choice

What can i do to boost the entry's:

1. Forced cockpit view - off
  2. auto gears - on
  3. Racingtime - The winner of the last event decides
  4. track choice - The winner of the last event decides

What do you think of this?????

Forced cockpit view may be part of the problem as some complained about it the first week we had it. I don't mind as I use it anyway.

The racing time is the same it has always been, so I doubt that is a problem.

Personally I don't like bigger tracks like Macau etc for the Mini's. I prefer smaller touring car tracks, but as I can only race on Friday and Sunday normally I always sign up as I can't be choosy :(.

Possibly we could try going back to alternating Enduros and short races as before. One week two 30 min races at one or two different tracks. Then a 1hour race the following week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back