RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Briljant, this was the best race in porsche in a long time

Race 1 had 30 min fight with Mortensen ! Fair and clean fight...
When i past him , i got so nervous, could hardly keep the car in track :)
Thanks i had so much fun

Race 2
Great fights again .
So hard to keep foucused with so much cars behind !

Was on the same pace as Martijn en Hugo , but the gap was too big to close

Thanks all off you guys, this was a real nice event !!

51922WTCC_Extreme_flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-WTCCX

Class: WTCC Extreme

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDT / 18:45 PDT / 01:45 GMT (Monday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 10mins SUPERPOLE(9:45EDT)

Warmup: 10mins

Race: 2 x 25 mins

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Most important RD golden rules:
  • Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
  • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
  • No cutting in any sessions.
  • If you hit another driver, wait and give back his position
  • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session is completed and all drivers are off the track.
  • No abusive language during any sessions.
  • Listen to the race director at all times.
  • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by another driver you can use the incident report option. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM only.
  • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
  • 5 minutes before the qualify strats the grid is closed!
  • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here
VERY IMPORTANT!!!

You have to confirm the golden rules if you sign up for this event. The sign up format is:

• Drivername: your name
  • I understand the Golden rules: YES
If the racing staff don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere

This race is for Willie Watt! Plain and simple Willie has been a friend of the ARC since forever....

Willie resides in the UK and that means he is up in the middle of the night racing with us! Thats dedication man.....:D

We had a discussion about donation events in the ARC forums and Willie had mentioned this format. Well it just seemed fitting that I put this one together for Willie since he's been around here for quite some time and had a great showing at the WTCC KW event.

So here ya go Willie! It's your event! Cheers!

Quali: 8.

Race 1: Had a good start and by the first lap I was up to 2nd. with de Boer behind me, I tried to pull away but de Boer managed to stay close behind, until a bit over halfway I made a mistake and he got close enugh to pass, I kept with him until the last lap when I spun in the first chicane and Migazzi who was gaining fast got past me so I droped to 4th got back on track again to chatsh Migazzi's slipstream and got up beside him but we touched and I went on to the grass but got back on the track quickly again before the 2nd chicane, by the 3rd chicane Migazzi then spun out and I could regain 3rd where I finished, phew!!:wink:

Race 2: Well, the race was going grait until the race started:cool:, Within the first ten minutes I spun 2 times and was all most last Got a bit up the order and had a good little battle with one of the Middleton brothers and Peter Nielsen and ended up in 8th I think:D

Had a good time in race one but have no idea why I couldn't keep the car on the track in race 2:confused:

P.S: Their is no thanks button

Qually: 6th ,

Race 1: good start but at 1st chicane overdid it at accalerating out,rear end broke away,2nd gear,cold tyres going over the curbs....
Just could'nt hold it.
Lol,Steve was thinking i'm taking the safe route through the chicane but even then i managed to hit him and let him do a full 360,hahaha.sorry m8.
Was in last place,luckely i was not alone in making some errors....and after a few laps and fights(Nielsen,great fight) i was in 6th spot again,kept it till the finish.

Race 2 : Started 3rd ,lost a spot to Giorgio after t1.
At the 1st chicane gained spots(l spins) and again was looking at Nielsen's rear end.Great fun again until he spinned of track leaving 1st place to me.Giorgio went by(a few times and spinned just as much so i could pass him again).
Did all i could but Hugo was gaining on me and after a few laps he was right on my tail and after some nice moments he made a deciding move leaving me in 2nd spot.
Tried as hard as i could to hang on but although wing 9 was a lot better than wing 11(what was i thinking???) in race 1, i still was very very
much slower on the straights,really had to have a slipstream to hang on,and finished just behind Hugo on 2nd place.

Great racing again,had a lot of fun, thx everyone and RD and Hugo for this great Porsche Events

Cheers

Wow, that was different!
I'm so pleased to have finally completed both races without any hardware/connection glitches. And what a bonus to get 3rd I think in both races and in such difficult conditions.
Hopefully my newly rebuilt system (with ATI graphics this time) and connection will be reliable from now on.
One thing's for sure, my left ankle is in agony after all that racing. I have a G25 and I really do need to get a load sensor conversion on that brake pedal. Hope the guy who makes/sells them is back in business soon....
Thanks so much guys for good clean racing. And many thanks, as always, to Bjorn and RD for setting it up.

MiniFriday1.png

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT MINI
Class: Mini Cooper
Track:
Macau 07 (Default)
Weather:
Dry
Official Practice: 19:00GMT, 30 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes (superpole)
Warm-up: 5 minutes
Race: 19:45 GMT, 60 minutes
Most important RD golden rules:

• Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
  • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
  • No cutting in any sessions.
  • If you hit another driver, wait and give back his position
  • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session.
  • No abusive language during any sessions.
  • Listen to the race director at all times.
  • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by a other driver you can use the incident report option. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM.
  • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
  • 5 minutes before the qualify strats the grid is closed!
  • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director
  • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here
VERY IMPORTANT!!!

You have to confirm the golden rules if you sign up for this event. The sign up format is:

• Drivername: your name
  • I understand the Golden rules: YES
If the racing staff don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organizer a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

The Mini Friday skin pack

*Download*

Is your name not yet on the list? click here to upload the skin​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements