RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Servername:
RACEDEPARTMENT S2000

Class:
STCC + WTCC 06/07/08 + Vectra (excluding WTCC C30)
Track: GP200 International

Weather: Dry

Official Practice: 9:00GMT,
45 minutes
Qualification:
10 minutes superpole
Warmup: 5
minutes
Race: 10:00GMT, 2 x 30 minutes

Pit Stop:
Mandatory

Notes:

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply
send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

To all that use TeamSpeak: Please remember to respect your fellow drivers that use TeamSpeak as well as on the track. Please try to leave any grievances until after the race and follow the grievance process above. Some members find outbursts distracting so let's respect others and leave all issues until the races have finished.

Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
2. Guenthar Rowe
3. Philip Antonia
4. Rhys Gardiner
5. Chris Rigby
6. Robert Adrian
7. Simon Gardner
8. Mike Bell
9. Chris Sykes
10. Robert Isles
11. David Garcia
12. David Zafiu
13. Aristide Romanov
14. Ronald Gaviola
15. Paul Herman
16. Ross Conlon
17. Linus Brostrom
18. Matt Clark
19. Oancea Gabriel
20. Gabor Ludvig
21. Matt Emmens
22. Nicholas Hamilton
23. Andrew Bridle
24. Ethan Bass
25. Oliver Wickens

After last week's huge spate of no-shows, I have now been forced to keep a list of people who no-show for an event without explanation or apology.

Dating from the AMS event, people who have two no-shows without explanation within 6 weeks of each other will be excluded from being able to sign-up to these Sunday events.

Gr8 fun tonight. Really miss the mid week Porsche races :frown:

Turned up in praccy without any practice, so wasn't expecting much tbh. Though I know the track from a race sometime ago it had been a while and I'd not driven the Porsche since god knows when:eek:.

Stunned to find myself much further off the pace than I would like. Got a decent lap in during Qualifying to place 12th, but still way off the top guys.

Race 1: Made a decent start, but found myself having to avoid being tripped up in first turns. At T3 a car came flying down the braking area and into the 2 cars ahead of me. I managed to weave through and rejoined out of T4 to avoid getting in anyones way. Made a big mistake lap 2 at the chicane after the back straight and spun myself down to 21st :frown:. Managed to get my head sorted and enjoyed battling my way through to 10th (I think).

Race 2: Got away ok, but dropped a place only to find myself in 6th after T4/5 whilst others were having little off's etc. I knew I didn't have good enough pace to stay that high, but I enjoyed trying to stick with them and I managed to improve my pace a little when following them. Tried to make a fight of each position, but I was eventually relegated to 10th. Moved up again when Juri made a mistake ahead of me and then to 8th when Giorgio ran out of fuel. Very nearly lost it when my dodgy throttle pedal started to stick on the last lap, but held on for 8th :). Very pleased with that and really enjoyed the clean, strong racing 2nite:good:.

Hopefully by the weekend my DFP's pedals will have been replaced and I can drive without worrying that it will suddenly start sticking again:).

Thanks RD and Hugo for setting up.

Okay guys, I hate to do this, but I'm out. I simply can't run this track with such low quality graphics. Yeah, I'm still jaded by console racing, and with this track-mod I don't feel immersed at all.

Again, very sorry. I'll remember to test the mods before signing up in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back