RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Antoine Morin

Damn ..sorry for no join tonight , was just trainning for the ETC ...and completly removed this race from my mind ... sorry again guys :(

• Chris Noble

Very good race this was and a good time to test out another car for the upcomming leagues :)

Seems to be a very nice car the Mosler which handles quite nicely :)

Had an incident with Olivier Hercek which I then checked on the replay on the main straight where he moves to the left with me on the outside and he then moved into me clipping the front of my car sending it out of control at 150mph!! come flying down the straight into the hairpin hitting Olivier, nothing I could do about that and it was really his fault since he set the actions in motions when he moved over on me without using his mirrors!

So drove the entire race with a knackered engine only getting 140mph or so down the main straight :( but worked my way up to 7th and caught up with Jari Vinnari!

Passed him and then made a mistake in sector 1, he got past at the hairpin and were both accelerating and all of a sudden he loses power! turns out he broke his gearbox! not had that happen in game before!

So got the place back and finished 6th after starting 11th! not bad.

Great race
I leave to do one 1st run without typing too much in my tires and I remain behind Grégory on standby, then I pitter towards the 18th turn, at this time there I had envisaged return to the pits right behind Grégory but here I break down gasoline in the pitlane to a few meters from my box :frusty: , I think that my pitcrew will come to push me but not it remains to look at me :director: finished race
Congrats to the winner and the finishers

• Grant Daly

I'm going to have to unfortunately remove myself for this race I've spent some time away from the wheel and really just took me ages just to complete a lap in some practice. I'll start out again but I've put in a fair bit of practice and just won't be up to pace...
Sorry to pull out ...
G...

• Grant Daly

Name on RD forum: Grant Daly
Name in game: Grant Daly
Control: G25
Car: #55 '07 Honda Accord
Special remarks: Let's Hope I remember how to drive hey? :D

Name on RD forum:Viktor[NO-B]
Name in game:Daniel Gauthier
Your Country:Canada
Control:momo
Car:seat
Special remarks:I take a chance to do it for him, at worst he won't be there, if there is anything wrong, let me know, i'll check on the forum before the event starts

I'm gonna sign out
icon9.gif
.It's going to be 3.30 here in amsterdam by the time we start and I'm trashed so have fun and good night.:becky:

Name on RD forum:Viktor[NO-B]
Name in game:Daniel Gauthier
Your Country:Canada
Control:momo
Car:seat
Special remarks:I take a chance to do it for him, at worst he won't be there, if there is anything wrong, let me know, i'll check on the forum before the event starts

Pierre, this is not allowed.
You must make your own sign up, others can't do it for you.
Secondly, Victor is not a memeber of the Racing Club, so he is not elligible.

Please do not pass on the password to him either.

Glad i joined these 2 races,plenty of nice close racing,and all around me just good hard driving,some lovely action ahead at Eau Rouge in race one,you know those moments when all you can do is pick a side to avoid,close eyes,,,pray :p :thumb:.

Cheers all racers there and Thanks RD.

Thank u guys for allowing me to participate (eventhough i didn't sign up).
Saw some great close racing (especially you Warren).
I can honoustly say this was my best race ever (only did 3 ever so that's easy).
But never the less, great racing guys....

See u next time....

• Andrew Evans

guys... good fun... first race in over a week for me!

pre-practice went swimmingly, set a 2:34:whatever and was feeling fiiiiiine... unf, once the real sessions started i couldn't break a 2:36... i'm still confusticated about that one, mr frodo...

race 1: a nice fight with gaynall for a coupla laps, then some pressure from a recovering pierre, then my tyres were nuked, finished 8th....

race 2: threw away 2nd position on the first lap glancing at chat.. :doh: some nice fights with timothy (thanks for waiting up at les combes, dude!), then spent some time hunting down corey "the man" :becky:, only to, you guessed it, nuke my tyres... that cause me to fail an epic manoeuvre at eau rouge and it was puncture city... :(

seems i have real trouble not driving each lap like a qually lap - and then wondering while i'm skating on ice by 5/10 and getting tyre warnings by 10/10... bleh! must. improve. technique. !

cheers fellas....

edit: also, lovely fight atween warren and marcel on race monitor in r2... some immense opposite lock moments handled by mr dawes there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back