RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

:damnit::damnit::damnit::damnit::damnit::damnit::damnit::damnit: Thanks people! :damnit::damnit::damnit::damnit::damnit::damnit::damnit:

I get a D-sync / drop connection at the end of quali going into warm-up, and nothing happens. Nobody seems to care. Such a great and caring community, not stuck up and self-centered at all . :no: Coupled with the fact that this night seemed un-organised with Bjorn not having proper rights on the server, Dave, if you set something up like this, then you fulfil your commitment or get things sorted before the event.

I've seen that in other events "If someone drops connection before the race, we will wait until they rejoin to start. When they do rejoin, everyone will stay in their garages, while the person in question drives backwards i the pits untill he/she is disqualified, then that person will start at the back."

Such a shame, I shouls be racing RIGHT NOW! And the first race was looking so promising, qualifying next to some mates, looking forward to two go races.

Bluring the lines between Real and Virtual motorsports, more like acting like the FIA and Formula 1 stewards with consistency.

Ethan Bass. (One pissed of Scot)

Sorry that you feel RD isn't revolved around you Ethan...

The race has to go on, it's happened me and I'm sure a few others too but you just say "ahh that's bad luck" and move on, I doubt your attitude towards this is going to gain you any sympathy - if you don't like RD, race somewhere else, if you d, great. Just don't complain at the people who give up their free-time to provide you a fun night racing. I think you should edit your post before it gets you in trouble and deal with you anger by PM

Wow, what an incredible night of racing. Tons of fun, bumps, and bruises!!!!

Q: Qualified 7/13 and was happy with this

R1: Fairly uneventful, slipped to 9th at the start, ran as high as 6th. Settled into 7th around Lap 6 and maintained the 10 sec deficit from 6th and 12 second advantage over 8th until the finish.

R2: This is were things go interesting. Reverse 8 grid landed my in the 2nd spot. I unfortunately didn't loose my customary 2 spots at the start and followed Eric D. around T2 to see him sliding wide to the right. I went wide left, but he bounced off the rail and came across the track at me. I turned hard right actually avoiding him, but it sent me into a slide across the track hitting the right guardrail just as someone who couldn't avoid me sent me into orbit. Literally! :woot:

After doing several 360's in midair, I continued to roll and bounce and roll 3 or 4 more times until I finally came to a rest upside down. After the car miraculously righted it self, and I wiped the puke off of the inside of my helmet, I limped around the track to fix the minor damage (blown tire, no wing, front & rear suspension damage). Amazingly recovered from this and finished 9th. Yes folks, he can take a lickin' and keep on tickin' :roflol:

That are some pretty strong words.
No much respect for RD.
There doing the best they can, and its summertime, so lot of people are on holiday.
Sometimes this go wrong. Deal with it.
It was a chaotic evening for Bjorn.
After that 20 min Super pole, he was glad that everyone could finally race.
Like you said he had no Server control and that made it als hard for him .

I hope you stay with us and cool down , and see thing differently when your not p*ssed *ff anymore

Q: Got pole before I even realised it was superpole. Thank god for that, otherwise I'd be too nervous to get a decent run :)

R1: Got a bad start, Adam overtook and I drove behind him almost the entire race. I managed to overtake him once, but I overshot the braking and in panic also unhooked my steering wheel from the table. So I finished second...

R2: Started from 7th and another bad start. Adam overtook me once more. I just couldn't get past traffic, so I was pretty much stuck behind someone waiting for them to make a mistake so I could pass. Got to 5th in the end I think. Great battles with Jesper. Awesome!

@Ethan, calm down man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play