RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Guys I’m very sorry but I’m running a very tight ship here as I’ve 12hrs trip in a couple of hours… so I will not do my usual general race report or even a long individual race report.

My race was very calm, I really enjoyed it as I like this track and part of the planet.
With my controller problems (pedals & wheel fixing bolts) I do have to be very cool when sim-driving, I’m always trying to emulate Fangio, and relax drive all the way not grabbing the wheel as it was about to run (I use strong FFB).

Qualifying.
Just took out fuel, didn’t even up the rpm, went for lap, was lucky as it was the quickest in the GT2 class by about .002 of a second.

Race

At the start it looked we were to be four for the 1st place fight in the GT2 (3x M3, 1x C6), but after just a few laps, I could see me and David were moving away from the final podium place contenders.

David was clearly holding station behind me; I wasn’t changing my lines either as it was too early for any thoughts about such defensive tactics… it was all about “wait & see” and gain time to all the others in the class.

About lap 20, David went to the pits, denouncing a likely 3 stops pit strategy… right there, with my 2 pit-stop strategy, I knew if I didn’t put a wheel wrong, I had it in the bag and that unfortunately any direct fight was likely over.

I spent most of the time doing 24/25’s early part of the stint, moving to the 27’s by mid stint and 28, even 29’s by stint finish. Almost didn’t put a wheel wrong, spent most of the time trying to figure-out the GT1 class pit-strategies, watching a certain C6R moving up the order and how the exotic GT1 cars would do in the event (CCGT, Lister…). Only did a few deep braking while distracted with the XD classification information panel.

When David did his final pit-stop he exited the pits above 40 seconds behind, later he had to do an unscheduled pit-stop sending him about 2 minutes back… I kept looking into the XD watching him recover the 2nd spot… anyway, you guys get the idea, I like the green, eau rouge, I could spin around this track all day by myself :cool:

With stints of 23-24 laps each, my tyres would go to 50-54% the FL one, and the rear ones would stay above 64%. The engine started with 76% engine health and lost 11% health the all event (went to 66%) wish means an about 20% engine health lose.

Congratulations to David (2nd M3) and James (3rd C6) for the podium places in the GT2 class.

Congratulations to the podium finishers (Abdul, C6R, Michal, Viper); and above all the FDR winner Jakob (DB9R). A big well done to everyone who finished this 3hrs event, as usual, better luck next for the DNFs of this event.

Special thanks to RD & Staff (Hugo & Remco), thanks everyone who took part, see you guys at the next one:wink:

As a maybe please Ryan thanks !!!

And here is the current standings of UNofficial Mini Friday Season 2010
mini_friday_results.png

With the lack of Nigel Atkins, Dariusz is going to lead. Jesper is rising high at last races..

Guys,i know there should be double rank points for this event,but if i finished 9th overall,and 2nd in my class,do i have any points in the rank?
I looked yesterday and today and i didn't saw any modifications,the race also isn't in my history.

Just been back through the thread and one of my edits a few days ago wasn't saved so there are a number of people that should be in that aren't.

There are 33 signups so far so I will run 2 servers. Hopefully more will signup during the day too. If we can get to 40 total that's 20 in each server and we'll be fine I think. Sorry To all the guys I missed. I will update the signup list with a random split of the drivers between the servers 1 hour before the race.

1 SERVER IS UP

well this was again fun enduro, my 3 finish, a lot more relaxing then previous one at paul richard in the rain :)
qualif went as aspected 4 in the gt sport class. just behind teammate sass and before teammate rick.

race: i was counting on 3 pitstop of about 18 laps a stint, start went ok and keeping position untill lap 10, then at la source had a mis understanding with oacea gabriel who mist his turn and was coming back on track, with rick hurst pushing behind me, i chose to go right pas oancea, rick swong to the left witch made oancea go even futher to right left me no other option then hit the fence and right back of oancea's car, and rick gained a position, this can happen, np oancea.

lap 18 first pitstop, np. at lap 23 at pouchon problems with my gearshifter started with made me to go of track.

then lap 28 at the same turn had a incident with jacob the boer in the aston, a was thinking you would pass me before the turn in on my right and a did brake a litle early witch made him bump in to me, sorry for that mate. luckely it was a litle bump.

pouchon seems not my best turn and missed it again a few times.
lap 39 second pitsstop as a noticed the feul consumpsion was less then a expected and changed the pitstop strategie to full feulload, hoping it will last untill the end.
this was not the case, so a had to make one more at lap62; quick dip of fuel an front tyres.
had a target to catch ; ondrej kapal who was struggeling to stay on track, witch a made and finisd 12.

many thanks to the organizers and RD for the fun event, congratz to the podium finishers, an all who made it to the finish,
for those who didend make it better luck next time, pitty for sass his engine and the drop out of neil slater
good race and result for for rick "teammates"
thanks to all for the clean race
see you guys next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back