RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

That was a fun night, just to bad it ended early.

Practise - P3

Fiddled about with race set-up and race fuel, still managed 3rd spot

Qually - P1

My first pole position in ages! Lap was decent, could of got about 0.5 more but I was happy with P1

Race One - P2

Got a bad start and Geoffrey got the better of me into Turn One. I stalked him for a while and made the pass after the swimming pool and took the lead. It took me a few laps before I could find my pace, and by then Helder had got passed me. I settled behind him and pulled away from the rest of the field. Helder was lapping extremely quick and I couldn't keep up with him, however in my pitstop I gained all the gap he pulled on me and he came put just in front of me. I stuck in his rear bumper for a few laps until he just pulled away and I settled for 2nd and there was a big gap back to 3rd.

Race Two - DNF :cry:

Started 7th and got a decent start passing Dinca and Sidinio. I had Dinca right up my tail and he put me under a lot of pressure. Jakob and Nicolas were in a big fight in front of me and I had the pace to catch Coen up front. When I was planning where to pass Nick, my connection went on Lap 5 - again. That's twice in 2 weeks it's gone, I really got to get it sorted :(

Thanks all for the close racing! :thumb:

this was my first race and i had a lot of fun. my target was top 10, and i finished 1st race in 9th position and 2nd race in 8th position. great battle in second race with Sebastian Huba for 8th place!!!:doublethumb: that 8th place was like first for us, couse we were so behind the first 7 guys:snail: :D was very suprised how clean and nice the race was. and nice when ppl gives advice and dont mind sharing theyr setups. cheers ross for setup:thanks:, but in the end, i just used my own, because didnt had enough time do get used to yours.:rally: car was all over the place, was a hard work, but really enjoyed. big thanks to everybody for a GREAT RACE!!!

With the small front wheel drive cars the front tyres do all the work so heat up and wear much faster than the rears. The used/scrubbed set are for use on the rear of the car to help keep the wear balanced during the race.

• Rick Hurst

im not seeing many drivers practicing on this track. u must all know ur breakin zones and markers??
well good luck all and i hope im not taken out because someone doesnt know the zones.
end of day if i take someone out its a genuine mistake and not the fact i dont know the track.
iv done over 300 laps on this track so far in single player mode and on the RD server just this week! and im still makin a mess at times.
iv seen in total 6 players on track and there are 25 of us plus reserves.

it would be nice to have others practicing so we can all get used to other cars on track :( possabley a practice race too would be good idea so we can get used to rolling starts as well?

happy racing :D

Before i say something about the race,can i make a sugestion?...i see we have 3 events with diferent car class type...
FBMW....FM....F1,but i think there can be a place for F3000 aswell betwin FM and F1 like this....FBMW....FM....F3000....F1.
Just a thought.
Now about the race.
I was out of electricity all day till 20:30(22:30 race starts for me) or so....and didnt had 1 single lap practiced with FBMW on this track....spending over 1 hour trying to make a comfortable setup....and done it rigth before the qualy started.The SP lap was verry bad and lost time on track not gained.
Bouth races was good,but race 2 was more chalangeing trying to stick with the faster drivers...Had Ross in the mirror waiting for my mistake,how came in a short time...:)).
After 2 or 3 laps i dont remmember i sow Ross ahead of me sudently stoped....and passed him thinking i lost connection,but i didnt when i sow the blue dots on the map,moveing....i realized that he was he one how lost connection.....After some laps beeing in 4th place in last tight corner i come to fast and slam in the wall loseing front wing....tryed to do a lap in this condition but was a hell and lost 2 position this way.
I pited in that lap and when i fixed the damage and was out on track again i found myself in 8th place....finished in 7th in race 2 and 5th in race 1.
Thanks for the event and i hope we can see again in the next event on this track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes