RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Stirb Iuliu

David you have a private message. Looks like some people are too eagger to win and to forget the rules.

Gunthar, if it wasn't on purpose, why didn't you waited? It's one of the club rules. If I was slowing you down, don't take me out, wait till you can speculate my mistakes.

I made it in, thanks david,i have been waiting in the pit until the event was over( Iam new to PC racing and I still have to learn how everything works :rally:),I hope I did not
destroy someone race or championship and hope to see you soon :thanks:

David you have a private message. Looks like some people are too eagger to win and to forget the rules.

Gunthar, if it wasn't on purpose, why didn't you waited? It's one of the club rules. If I was slowing you down, don't take me out, wait till you can speculate my mistakes.

Agreed... two infraction coming up as such... This over aggressive behaviour really spoils the fun imo.

right in practise i was always gettin something wrong on the lap and spinning it but after some advise from david i got a clean lap but not that quick
qually: i hate superpole and always mess up and was happy with a 16th place
race 1: after some trash talking with chris [18th] and david [10th] it was a very funny start.
me and chris flew off the start and passed david at the same time but i got the inside into turn 1 to hold off chris and ended up 11th.
in turn 6 mark guy had a nudge and came on infront of me and i then i startd wiggling then i see chris's bmw off the track and as i rejoined me and david chrashed into eachother and then david hit chris while they were both out of control and the wait for david because it was my fault he went off took me back down to 16th
then had a great fight with grant powell untill i made a mistake and he pulled away while i was being caught by chris.
i pitted on lap 6 and came out behind the top 2. then 3rd-5th came up behind me and as bob miley lapped me i spun it abit but got a tow from mark guy for about a half a lap.
i saw chris had pitted so i gunned it to try pass him and i saw someone was parked on track infront of him because they were angry at someone so i got those places. pit bug caused about 5 dqs during last few laps but i was too buisy fighting chris to notice i was moving up places cuz of dqs and in the end i came 14th which is my pb rd finish.
race 2: very short for me.
had a bad start and so was 15th for a while before chris and someone spun so i was 13th behind david and simon gardener and had omer right behind me.
i made a small mistake allowing omer to get through but then i saw a few people were off the track, then some writing came at the top of the screen and i read it but missed my braking zone and took a huge hit with the wall resulting in my retirement

thanks for the races everyone, and for david for hosting and giving me advise on how to take a few turns

edit: yeah you are suppost to wait but that is no excuse for parking on the track infront of chris or typeing abuse cuz it is very offputting for the rest of the drivers so i believe that gunther shouldnt take anything for it, and that aint me sticking up for him cuz i hardly know him but stirb you should really know better and i believe it was gunthers 1st race for ages.

2? I'll take the hit for not stopping, but for what else am I now in trouble for now? I'm sure you can ask Bram, Warren or any of the older RD's I ain't here for wreaking. In fact I hardly race due to making car sets for this game and Race community. I'll take my leave then...

Thanks for the race till lap 8

Interesting races, I made a bad start by sleeping through my alarm :rolleyes:so arrived with 4 mins of quali to go, then messed up my lap so started last.
This wasnt so bad though, starting along side my old RDTCC rival Michael we made it up to 12th and 13th had a nice race with him and David.
Outbraked myself into the barrier at turn 1 before the stops, after that battle resumed with those two guys.

Again sorry for the tap Michael, and to David for inadvertently slowing you for a couple of seconds as I waited. Overall a nice race, to finish 11th or 12th, can't remember.

Race 2, my neighbour was at the door, going on about nothing as usual so almost missed the start- forgot to change the tyres so they were a little too warm by lap 5. 3 offs at turn one and a penalty, (even though I slowed massively) so I called it a day to watch BTCC.

Thanks for the fun racing Michael and David and to RD for hosting.:cool:

• Stirb Iuliu

Nope, I'll take my leave. I was absent for quite a while since my last return in the community...

And I've returned only to find you can't thrust the guy racing next to you

lol didn't check the time earlier so came in server with 14 min left practice.

Race 1: Tried to get used to track and just went forit near default set slicks front wets rear.....bad call sliding all over.
Pitted slicks and was better then....had a stop and go for speeding in pit so that wasn't good and ended 6th or so dunno.

Race 2: changed to slicks but when session changed it gave me wets anyway @"@"@"@" So first 6 laps was ****.
After pit I was doing low 42's and was room for 41's for sure.
Got another stop and go however so ended up down the grid again lol.

Now seeing times of other drivers....with just some more laps practice and actually a setup instead default and the right tyres and no stop and go's....it would have been intresting seeing my progress in laptimes...now it was just plain crap lol.

cheers anyway

Just seeing this makes me think you are very prejudging and easily ticked off. Been here for few years now and offcourse there are soem guys that aren't as aware or good as others but most of the time you will get clean racing...specially in leagues.

And if you feel you been crashed report it please, for the sake of all of us.

Nope, I'll take my leave. I was absent for quite a while since my last return in the community...

And I've returned only to find you can't thrust the guy racing next to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play