RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1: I think I got about 1/2 way round before I killed the car, I think the suspension for broken on the right front, which was not fun.

Race 2: Wasn't bad, I finished with some suspension damage.

well that was great fun.

Q. 6th with a 8:15.***

R1. didnt relise the start was on a hill, so flufeed the start and got a S&G. i tapped a couple of cars on lap 1 sorry. the S&G just got me a bit flusted. i decided to take the time penalty by not stopping. which dropped me down to 9th.

R2. got a better start, and was very close behind Truls who started lagging and as we braked his car sudenly was in my bonnet, sorry i was helpless there m8.
then later on in lap 1,there was cars going everwhere on there roofs the lot ekk. managed to weave through the destuction derby and was in 4th. right behind the leaders. so i just got my head down and had a great race Rodolphi, was side by side down the back straight fighting for 3rd and i had the place won going in to the final turns but just got to caried away braking that i ran wide. but getting 4th was still great. :amen:

Tonight was a mad laugh but very poor showing by me :doh:

Quali OK ... 8:28

Race 1 - got too close to David Lemon I think, slowed more than I expected ... 360º spin at silly speeds and the poor ol' Darren had nowhere to go but into me ... was confusion, he thought he had to let me past, wasn't expecting that 'cos I was outta control already - thanks but for me really wasn't necessary.

Car was in a right state after that ... felt like a bust supermarket trolley loaded with tonnes of water :lol:

Did my best, caught Grant, his defensive driving wasn't helping my suspension, so gave him a couple of taps (sorry!) and did a bit of grass tracking myself due to unpredictability of handling ... finally got past Grant (and Stephane I think?) and limped it home in a very sorry state to arrive in the low teens ... :rolleyes:

R2 ... better start, leapt up several spots and was going good until I turned a corner into tyre smoke and utter chaos (that Nigel manged to profit from :wink:) ... I hit the brakes to avoid nailing someone and I spun 180º into the Armco ... which shopping trollied me again good and proper :doh:

Made up a couple of spots with my wild handling mini and guess who I caught up to again ... yup, good ol' Grant :wink:

Poor bugger must feel cursed having me behind him ... car was not up to right handers at all ... was trying to hang behind Grant a bit further to avoid whacking him and to plan my move ... then suddenly he lost it and was completely sideways as I was hoofing through close behind him ... couldn't avoid tagging him (sorry Grant!) but somehow I held on to it and kept going.
Made up one more spot I think and limped home again in low teens :rolleyes:

... poor results - but damn good fun.
Thanks chaps :thumb:

Will try to make it back for XWTCC v mini (in a XWTCC of course 'cos I won't see you for dust otherwise :lol:)

oh man was a night the mini races i skip nothing to talk about lol
but the EWTCC races soooooo awsome

got a bad bad bad start cuz bram was asking for a gab for the minis but some ppl dident wait and so i nailed the padel to the ground too
running up to adenauer forst i taped a chevy sorry mate after he rejoind i was about 8th coming up on bram from behind ;D
we both had a awsome race what gave us 3rd and 4th at the end we changed a lot of times position but mostly cuz he had let me overtake him 2nd lap we both are bumpdrafting down the döttingerhöhe both with aero dmg close to 300

2nd race i had a bad start too but was fighting back to the top group one time i was up to 2nd with Bram in view :D then i did a few mistakes so ben who was pushing hard
and a bmw could get past me oh well back on 4th i was biting my weel to stay in touch with them for the döttingerhöhe
and i came better out of Galgenkopf fast closing up on the beemer got beside him whil Ben was changing line i got now his draft :D
what speeds me up to 309 ;D going 2 wide under the bridge heading to antonieus buche Ben on the outside me inside we swapped some paint
but nothing big coming to anonius buche he tryed to out brake me but was way to late and overshoot so i again was back on 2nd
braking for the last turn the beemer tryed to get past Ben too but that worked not out well i saw in the mirror

just one word Team Chevy FTW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back