RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

i just did a 20 lap race off line and i used the Brands Hatch Indy Simbin setup, changed the brake pressure to 95%, steering 21deg, Brake Balance to F 56% R 44%. did a 1:35.694 in quali.

used the same setup in race, tyres lasted well and fuel usage was accurate.

have added my quali lap :thumb:

Was really just wearing an old joke a bit thin there, but then again, after the diabolical attempt I made of setting my mini up for Estoril last Friday, I definitely will need all the help I can get :becky:

THANKS Nigel ... :cool:

i just did a 20 lap race off line and i used the Brands Hatch Indy Simbin setup, changed the brake pressure to 95%, steering 21deg, Brake Balance to F 56% R 44%. did a 1:35.694 in quali.

used the same setup in race, tyres lasted well and fuel usage was accurate.

have added my quali lap :thumb:
:behindsofa: My first attempt (doing a couple of rounds) ended with 1:40:something.....I guess there is some work for me ahead :)

Hi,

I was about about 10+ seconds off the pace per lap and was lapped about 8 times. I am looking forward to ordering my wheel on the 10th, as the gamepad is not that good.

Would someone be able to give me some points of where I am going wrong once I got my wheel and maybe even teach me on a track ?

I think may be in future the cars shouldnt be limited as no one wants to drive a car they dont like really. would probably attract more people to join in also.

well tomorrow nights chouise is open, i like the limited option, if your favorite cars taken its a good opertunaty to try something different :p

anyway your chouise of car didnt do you any good, you ran out of fuel :pound::rolleyes:

Good play,Yoeri Gijsen,I want beautiful challenge you,good feel,but me mistake to crash the wall,and then race over,so,can not play,
FR car is hard control,I need more practice FR:),

Today is my GTR-E first race :thumb:
See all on tomorrow race

Garry, that was me out in front of you hehe. i'm glad you didnt overtake me if u was on gamepad lol. I was in a Toledo, and i do not recommend it, it handles like a brick, and looks like one too, lol. but we both finished, well done for finishing! great thinks can come for consistent finishers :)

btw if anyone is learning rwd then try toledo because its just a brick so it dont spin or anything. :D

An awful race to me, bogged down at the start the managed to reach 13th by avoiding trouble. Then hit Breit, sorry for that pathetic braking on my part. Recovered then laps later hit Estorinho who was recovering from a collision, sorry for that. That damaged my front aero, pitted ended up 1 lap down. Spent most of my time letting the leaders pass, then crashed again, pitted, ended up further down. Spent the last 20 minutes just making up the field, of which there wasn't much left. Finished 8th 4 laps down!

Attachments

• Result.JPG
    Result.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 220
Woohoo :first:

Great race, first of all I have to say that the racing was very clean, nice job guys :thumb:
First corner went fine as far as I can see and you all paid good attention to the blue flags :).

Starting from pole I lost 2 places and was 3rd, I could get past Gary quite soon and had a nice fight with Tim for about 10 laps, once I got past him I could slowly get away, doing a pitstop and won the race by 35 secs :)

One note, David Garcia didn't show up and after 40 mins there were only 9 people left.

Unfortunately I got distracted by a spider on the wall, and crashed lol... Too bad though, cause I was on a nice 4th spot. Had a tremendous battle with Nigel. Cheers mate, that was some nice driving of yours. Keeping the door closed all the time. Even when you went a bit wide at corners, I was obviously copying your moves. Those extreme WTCC cars are fun, powerfull, and quite good to handle. So much grip. C u next time (at least after coming Formula 1 weekend at Spa, I'll be there :D)

A weird nights racing indeed......:cool:

Qual 3rd was the best that was on offer with the Hogendoorn's taking ownership of the front row,i got a good hooked up start in my C6R and got a run on Sander down to T1,i had no thoughts of passing until he went wide and i sneaked inside up to 2nd,that was weird moment #1 :p,it didnt last ofcourse,when i done a similar wide entry further in the lap and Sander didnt need any 2nd invitation,i then got over the shock and settled to my own race being chased by Michael,i got a good rythym going now though and pulled a gap.
I ran as long as my tyres let me,i thought i was fuelled to the finish so just put new rubber on and out in 3rd with a nice comfort gap,it didnt take long to realise that my fuel wasnt going to be enough,so i pushed like hell to make sure i had enough gap to splash and dash for fuel come the time,with 8 mins to go i went in for 10laps worth of fuel and happy to come out in my 3rd place (phew):cool:,weird moment #2 happens as Sander laps me!! :rolleyes:,not really what you expect in a podium position :pound:.
Again our blue flag guys are brilliant,much less leaping out the way like a startled antelope foal :p,and more proper "feeding the leaders through" with minimal fuss style :thumb:.
Gratso to the Flying Hogendoorn's,3rd spot was all that was available tonight for the rest of us.
Many Thanks again RD for more fun in what is rapidly becoming my fave sim!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back