RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

this was quite possbly the most intense race I have run in ages. I mean just frantic pace and manic moments and a few of panic as well.

Q: I had taken a modified Stefan setup and liked it for the long haul. Tried Keith's but he's the only guy I know who can a 3 wing and make it work for a13 here. 4 mins into Quali and we lose power for about 2 seconds at my house! damned if thats the worst possible time. I get rebotted and run some laps but can't break 14? I grid mid pack but think I have some pace fo r a couple of the guys ahead of me. I get a good start and we are all clean thri T1=2! Except Rafael who goes off left exiting T1. I am p5 up 1 spot and chasing Tyler, Saul, Keith and Stefan in order of distance. Coming down the back of the hill I get right up to Saul and Tyler slugging it out and nearly crash into them. Thru the last complex I get ontot Tyler who slides it a bit and I nearly tap him. I losa a bit of momentum and he pulles on me down the straight.

L2 I am killing Tyler and Saul down the hill and in the last tight complex but no pass yet. If either of the m hiccups I am thru!

L3 I get a huge run on Tyler and pick up the draft and close tight at T1! Saul, Tyler and I have a 3 way battle going seperated by 5 lengths total entering T5-6 just before the climb up the hill. Tyler makes a move on Saul when he bobbles ab bit. I come screaming up the hill with full momentum and get inside Tyler. I am P41 Then Saul gets really Squirrely at the bottom of the hill and I nearly crush him. Tyler flies by on the outside narrowly missing us and get to P3! Damn nice move! Saul and I carry on with Saul on point. Hounding him bu tno pass.

L4 Tyler , Saul and I seperated by .75 total. I am clearly faster down the hil and thru the tight complex than Saul and he is better down th estraight. No pass still P5.

L5 Keith has caught Saul and I and is looking damned racey but actinig patient.

L6 Saul gets squirrely and I have to avoid. Keith looks to stick it in the inside of T5 but backs off.

L7 I am P4 and lost a bit of ground again to Saul and Tyler. Keith is still lurking bearby.

L8-12 We all are hammering out laps with no change of fortunes as of yet. The 4 of us are barely 2 seconds aart in total. Teaamspeak is VERY QUIET!

L13 Lucky 13! I bobble the T3-4 complex and give Keith the call to take the pass as he is inside and carryin speed. Maybe he can rattle Saul and I can get thru a hole made by KB? we'll see. The last tight complex has KEith all out of shape and we nearly collide but manage to stay clean and no change of position. Damn thats my one good chance to pass him and no joy!

L14 I geta nice draft on Keith and rather than pass him entering T1 at max speed I give him a bump to get us moving towards Saul. Keith has a better chance of forcing Saul into a mistake than I do so I like my decision with 6 to go.

L15 no change at all.

L16 Keith catches Saul coming down the hill! They fight hard and Saul goes wide in the right hander leading to the last tight complex before the straight! He in the grass! BUT I AM NOT CLOSE ENOUGH TO PASS!

L17 Saul and Keith are battling really hard bumper to bumper! Maybe I wil be lucky here if someone muffs a corner. Saul has trouble int he tight complex and I get past him by a hair as he is really out of shape! pheeew!

L18 Saul is on me! I blow the downshift in T6 and slide the car, Saul tuck s inside me, we enter T7 heading up the hil ldoor to door! We touch and I slide wide a bit and Saul is thru! Dammit I hate making mistakes like that one! My brain is scrambled from the shear intensity of the race and fades on me. Then I loop it entering the straight and Rafael is given 5th! What a DOPE!

I finsh P6.

R2 I am starting 3rd and like my chances to finish onj the podium if I can race like I did in the first one sans the errors. I adjust my tire pressures since Motec is not pleased with them on 3 corners.

I have Rafael on my left with Saul behind me and Keith next to him. Man I gotta get away from them and let Jan and LAszlo slow them up a bit if I am to succeed here. I get a great start and jump to P1 by T1! I split Laslo and Jan and tow KEith along with me. PEerfect! Keith is on me to pass right away but I defend well thru the first 5 corners. Then coming off T6 I loop it on cold tires! Then I loop it trying to get going! I get stuck on the curbe at T7 and cause problem for Eric E who slides ff trying to avoid my dumb ass. SORRY ERIC! MY BAD!

I am P9 and now have a ton of work to do..............

L2 still 9th

L3 I catch Jan in 8th and Dennis in 7th having a nice battle. I sit back a hir in the tight complex in case they loop it or lose speed and I can get a solid run on the straight to make pass.

L4 I pass Jan before T1 and set my sights on dennis. Dennis goes a slow slide across th track in the midle of the uphill and I avoid him thankfully!

L5 Chasing Laszlo! My car is not the same as race 1 and I am regretting the setup change!

L6 I close on Laszlo but go off entering the straight and give back the 6 seconds I closed in the last 2 laps.

L7 I catch LAszlo and he loops it off T4 so I am p6 for now.

L8 I come across Larry looking like a the #1 plane from the BLUE ANGELS trailing smoke for miles! LOL

L9 I am P 5 after Stefan goes off I think.

L10 Tyler is ahead by about 2.5 when he loops it in the T3/4 swithback. I am p4! WOW!

the rest of the race I try to catch Saul but its not possible. I end up P4 and shouldn't complain a bit.

No both of you are wrong, it's because Nigel is not racing, people think they have a chance lol. ( really sorry Nigel, i hope a spot will be opened up for you, a mini friday without you can't be thought!!!! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes