RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

one of the most lovely tracks we can setup i tell ya all it makes up for some awsome fast openroad race thanks Eric for using this one

*pracy*
i made a wasome lap with a 2.17 even beating mr.Sachsenring Nigel was realy comfortable looking for the qualy ;D

*qualy*
what should i say i messed up totaly as mostly in qualy its just not my pice of sh*** still could get 4th on the grid with a awfull off pace lap
2.20. something

*Race1*
had a great start and was directly behind Dinca at the first left he runned on the curb as i did i was realy close on his tail maybe a tad to close
but maybe that saved my butt as he collected the lightpilar. from then i was catching my mate Nigel and was up to follow him till the line as shadow
but oh well we cam in lap 3 or so to the Bridge as i saw him airborn in the corner befor but as the car there is more as unstable i just could
pray and keep it floored with big big luck i came past a white lightning squeesing over the track *man you should have seen my eyes there*
had now a comfortable lead of over 10 secs as i came in lap 5 or so to the first left hander and what i do ?? right i playe the stupid dumpf*** pice
of dogsh*** and collect the curb could avoid that Pilar Dinca collected but could not keep it strait so i moved over teh track right into the wodden
visitor bridge and ended my race.... if anyone is so kind and bring back the two frontwheels i lost there i would be happy as my mechanics told
me tehy where only lend from Nigels crew :)

*race2*
awsome start even it was wet i could get the lead with a realy good start as it was suposed to be wet i braked realy erly in the first 2 laps sorry if
i coused trubble with it but i could not see at all water on the road so i was unable to judge how wet it realy was so i played the savety card
from the begin i had David chasing me down till the gab was melted to 5.6 sec then he must did an error as i saw nigel is close on him who was
till this point over 7 secs of my tail,. from lap 5 i was controling the speed so nigel could close up but not that close that it would be dangerus for me
till the finish line he was up to 3.8 secs on my tail and i scored finaly a win at this track

thanks to all who was there and gratz to all finishers you all dit realy well there

First club race for me tonight, so I was just wanting to have a nice easy race to find my feet.

Quali - I set my pb time in the 2:20's and was expecting/hoping to be way back on the grid. but ended up 3rd :-0

RACE 1 - lost a place of the line and followed the pack up to the village where there was a comming together between a couple of cars and a concrete haybail.
so I managed to get up to 2nd and pushed initially but settled down to try to maintain my place. Had a couple of moments when the track got wet but managed to get to the finish.

RACE 2 - Started on the back row and followed the pack, after various coming togethers in the early stages i was up to 3rd but a couple of moments in the latter stages i ended in 4th.

Great cars on a very challenging track. I agree that different tracks are better suited for these beasts but was fun all the same.

PS Sorry Bob if you got distracted by my "S" I read the rules in the link on the front page and it didnt say anything. It was my first club event but I thought "sry" and "thank you" would be ok I guessed anything more would be a no no. I will be more mindfull in future.

True enough Jim but certainly not irrelevant. It always helps to be able to make up a quarter of a second in each straight stretch (although I've not tested enough to know how much disadvantage I have). I really like the gives and takes of different model cars racing each other. When you've got a Vette and a Lister or an Audi and the Vette is really shinning in the straights but the Audi is making it up in the turns, that's a ton of fun.

I was turning the same times with the Aston but was having to put lots more effort into each lap and I just know for a 20 minute race, I'll be way better off in the Audi.

So true. I usually try to pick something in which I have a better chance of staying on the asphalt for a full lap.:D
Jim

No luck on Eric K... he's not the guy for this.... unless he happens to be able to set one up for us... then I'm at a loss.I'm not in on the setup for this club so I don't know anything else to do here. I'm still going to be prepared for the race just in case a server "appears".

PS Sorry Bob if you got distracted by my "S" I read the rules in the link on the front page and it didnt say anything. It was my first club event but I thought "sry" and "thank you" would be ok I guessed anything more would be a no no. I will be more mindfull in future.

Kemal, if the S was for sorry then that was ok. I don't know why you were saying sorry as you never touched me or anything like that. Maybe you need to change your quick chat to actually say sorry as I think that would be a lot better than just S. At the time I was puzzled with what you had put up and thought what is he trying to say. As these beasts as you put it go very fast and you need all your consentration with them by the time I focused back on the road all I saw coming towards me was a lamp post. Don't worry Kemal as it was only a club race and it just for fun away. Glad to see you enjoyed your first race at RD & hope to see you on track soon. lol....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back