RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

A lot of lost connections, bad luck guys :/

I'm out on lap 8, don't know what happened, but I was sliding around a lot, even more than usual. Was just getting lapped, so I figured better to retire, than to ruin somebody else's race.
I guess I took a decent amount of damage on lap 1. Was entering Eau Rouge, slowed down because of cars in front, and somebody tried to pass on the inside, hit me on the back right corner, I spun and took a a couple of hits. Sorry to everyone who were behind.

ARGGGGG!! I'm peed right off, entered the pits hit enter to confirm and because I'm still on my trail version of Kaspersky it popped up the trail reminder box dropped me to desktop and then soon as I tryed to open race on back up bloody mini dump, was loving that race, my fav track and cars.

I'm off to smash something.

great racing guys

Forced out due to a poor connection, shame as i was just about getting the hang of these cars. Had a slight moment when trying to overtake ant creasy on the kemmel straight, he was slowing down as a car ahead was spinning, but because i was unsighted, i had to head for the grass at 150mph! Held on to it and continued, only to be hit quite hard on the next lap as i was recovering from an oversteery moment, no idea who it was, but there was nothing i or he could do to prevent it! Good mod, look forward to seeing it in use more often!

• Nick Soudant

I retired cause i messed up my pitstop and spun on track a couple of times so figerud out it was the end for but all in all it was a fun race i really enjoyed driving with you guys

Really good fun these cars :)

Started 4th and had a decent start, hold on to my position till T7, Martijn and me were really close, he hit the brakes earlier then I expected and bumped him of the track, waited for him and back to 7th I believe.
Had a good pace and some little fights, till a gained some time for myself. I hit the wall in the hairpin and lost my aero, had no stop planned but really needed the aero fixed for the high speed corners. Finished the race in 8th place. Good be better, ah well next time.

Very fun to drive these Porsches, hope to see some more races with them ;)

Well the last time I drove this mod in a race it was still v1.0. Tested v2.0 and thought, wow they have really improved it. Now after drive v2.5 I can say it great, so drver friendly and a pleasure to drive.

Now to the race, after my blunder during superpole, thought I had the wrong setup on so esc to see and then relised I can't get back on track. So now resigned to starting at the back I new this might go in my favour as there will probably be some arge bargie going into eue rouge. I was right and after getting through this unscathed was now on my way down to les combs. On exiting les combs I got caught up in someones off which put me off track but luckly no major damage and got back on track to resume racing. Now this was going to be a long race as I hadn't planned to stop due to having enough fuel and on medium tyres which I calculated would last the race distance.

Now on my way I started to pick off those who were going off track in front and made my way up the leader board. I didn't really have any battle to speak of but just kept it clean and knew I would be there at the end. There were a couple of moments, one after Ant had a problem at les combs and I was right on his tail but I coundn't make a clean pass and was then tapped by Nick who I passed due to him having an off track moment on the previous lap. Nick waited, thanks mate, and we got back to racing. As the race was drawing to a close I found myself in 7th with a big gap to Remco behind so was content to just bring it home. Then the unthinkable happen on the last lap, got a bloody jave popup which minimised the game just before stavalot. As I hit the brake as not to hit the wall and frantically tried to get rid of the popup I heard a load crashing sound and my wheel started to go made. The worst had happed and I had been hit so as I got the game back on screen it told me I had lost rear aero and got suspension damage. I didn't know who had hit me at that moment and was intent on finishing the race, so I managed to get back on track and crawl over the finish line still in 7th, few. Now after the race I found out it was the leader that had hit me, really sorry Andreas, and so glad I didn't loose the race for him.

Thanks Eric, great mod, great track & excellent weather file. Thanks to RD and to all that showed up for this event. Grts to Andreas for the win & WD all podium finishers.

Okay, finally got a chance to put in a few laps with the set you updated, Eric and it got me down into the 14s, but I'm losing time getting through turn 6 and again through 7, may have to play with my line some more or back those corners up a tad as I'm not able to get back on the throttle soon enough in either of those (following your ghost, it looks like you are back in the power before the apex on turn 6 and I have to be light on the throttle until I'm almost all the way through). The car is very stable though and feels like it's on rails going through the esses.

I'll take a look at MotecAdd. Maybe I'll run the network mode and use my MacBook as the client.

Crashed (Car) in lap 21 :mad:
but the driving feels great

had to make a pit stop for a missing wing at the start but wasn't used to the pit system in Evo
so had to make another lap, now I know how the system works lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play