RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

What did everyone else think of the Format?

What track would you like Next ? (I was thinking about a STCC track = this track
Falkenberg.jpg

Falkenberg

He's taking a sabbatical. Got some troubles with his steering device. (who not....)

Probably i gonna step out too. Yesterday i have damaged my car (very bad). Through the snow the back of my car smashed against a road \"fender\". Now my backwheels are standing sideways......crooked!

hopefully i can think straight again tomorrow.....

Hoping, this accident wasn't that serious it seems in the first place and you getting in a better mood. :)

@all

I've upload the skin pack for this race
http://www.racedepartment.com/racin...arts-sat-february-13th-2010-a.html#post480189

Ben, the format was good.
Falkenberg has already been done with FM and WTCC but it is a nice layout.

I was soo slow. I was in danger of being lapped in the sprint race.
Race two I was still the slowest, four seconds off the pace.
L3 had two of the drivers pull out of the race.
When Mark pitted he got a SnG for speeding and I think he got another when he dove into the pit to take it?
I didn't win.

Glen, you have a mistake in your ini file. You have not put the correct format for your windows. It should be "windows_ext=xxx". I have already amended it my end, so anyone installing the skin-pack should do the same.

It appears theres also a problem with Giorgos Davakos, Water Blue Racing Corvette skin. It is giving mini dump. Had a look and I think there's a problem with the window files. When I compare it to Tobias's both Giorgos's window files are the same size, 1025kb where Tobias's are, 1025kb internal & 1366kb external. Tobias's I know are correct so Giorgos you need to look at that problem before the race. I advise anyone who has installed the skin-pack to delete Giorgos's for the time being until he fixes it or delete the window files and amend the ini file.

Glen, you have a mistake in your ini file. You have not put the correct format for your windows. It should be \"windows_ext=xxx\". I have already amended it my end, so anyone installing the skin-pack should do the same.

It appears theres also a problem with Giorgos Davakos, Water Blue Racing Corvette skin. It is giving mini dump. Had a look and I think there's a problem with the window files. When I compare it to Tobias's both Giorgos's window files are the same size, 1025kb where Tobias's are, 1025kb internal & 1366kb external. Tobias's I know are correct so Giorgos you need to look at that problem before the race. I advise anyone who has installed the skin-pack to delete Giorgos's for the time being until he fixes it or delete the window files and amend the ini file.

Well spotted rob, cheers. I'll give the sever a bash tonight and see if i can select my skin. Just a thought, would any of ArtsonikA's add-ons cause any kind of online mis-match? I'm positive they don't, it's just that i remember i installed his custom helmet/suit fix, and his reworked dashboard texture fix a while back. (really nicely done by the way) Again, i'm sure they're fine but i was just curious to hear someone else's opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes