RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I can see everyone's skin when we're all online, but just can't select any for myself to use! I'll just have to use a default skin by the looks of it, i've never had this trouble before. Must be the update on steam that's done it

Guys,Yves,i am so sorry and nervous because i did not managed to be here when the race starts,but i was at a movie in town,and that movie lasted more than i was expected.I was thinking that at 18:00GMT,the movie will end and i will be able to make the race,but the movie enden at 19:00GMT. :( It's a shame for me.I don't know if you are gonna forgive my mistake,just hope so. :(
I can only say now,good luck in race guys and be careoful.

Sorta true. If one waits and hands back position(s) there is still a penalty. However, if the position(s) are not "handed back" the penalties are mucho stiffer!

From the Rules for ATCC Season 2:

[FONT=&quot]Standardized ATCC Race penalties[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To prevent questionable use of the track, we will use some guidelines to help us penalizing guilty parties. They are only guidelines!! The race directors will still review each incident and make a decision based on its gravity.[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Track cutting (two wheels on the track at all times): 5s penalty per offense. Excessive number of cuts might result in a race warning.[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]Incident involving 2 cars where driver causing incident waits/hands back position safely in reasonable time (1 lap from incident) up to 10s penalty.[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]Incident involving multiple cars where driver causing incident waits/hands back position safely in reasonable time (1 lap from incident) up to 30s.[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=&quot]Incident involving 2 cars where driver causing incident retains his position: up to 30s penalty and an automatic warning.[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=&quot]Incident involving multiple cars where driver retains his position up to 45s penalty and 1 race ban.[/FONT]
  6. [FONT=&quot]After 3 race warnings the driver will be disqualified for the next round of the Championship.[/FONT]

Stefan, this wasn't an ATCC event. It was a club event and the rules are that the offending party should stop and wait. Sorry that you experienced that. ATCC rules are that you do NOT wait. You proceed and then if the offended party submits the incident to the directors then it will be reviewed and possibly a penalty applied. FYI. I'll make that clear in the ATCC forum.

just GREAT !! i had a mindump............................DAMIT!! all for nothing. everthing goes so well. The car was stable / tyres ok....synchroom with fuel....and than this happens. ARGGGGGG!! i could do atleast 15 rounds more with the tyres and fuel.

there goes my 5th position...and mayby more.........................iám very angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and disapointed ofcourse.

But anyhow; Thanks for organizing this Event, next time hopefully better.

Well, that didn’t go that well… :(

The things were going nice & as planned, when after the 1st pit-stop (lap 30) had a major freeze. Grabbed the clutch & brake and waited for the game to return. (As “usual”) after about 10-15 seconds the game returned with graphics corruption, parked it on the side of the track and was about to go with (“the usual”) minimize-maximize in order to sort the graphics (DX restart). As my keyboard wasn’t in the correct position when I went about alt-tab (without looking at it), I accidently pressed esc (I was like: "why don’t you minimize?":7:)… Dang! To the pits… DNF :boohoo:

I had my game well stabilized in the previews version (.13), no freezes & such (did 2 championships here last Fall with races about 90 minutes long without problems)… With the update (even though I kept the graphics details the same) it seems the stability has diminished in my system, definitely a warning for the coming F1seasson.

Will try the newest drivers (196.21) over my 195.62...

I’m still in the server and I’m betting in a C6 overall :)
Thanks for the fine event Tobias and thanks everyone who took part, all was going well... :)

I got out of the way quick when you came by Ross because all I could see of you was your name tag, totally invisible my end mate :)

Nice! I must've hit the 'cloaking' button by accident. I wondered why you veered off! I've been in your position before, racing against an invisible opponent, it's rather strange to say the least. My car should magically reappear in the replay however!

Ohhhhh my, what a fantastic race. Joao sorry for the unlucky glitch. This was gonna turn out into a 3/4 way fight to the end. Tobias you had great pace. It was only after my 2nd stop I could start catching you, but it wasnt enough. By the time my tyres went off we were around 8 laps to finish. Managed a fast lap of 1:46 flat after the last pit. Guys the fun in endurance is immense. Thank you for setting this up and running. Great track and the cars were very good. At one point I was doing mathematics with the fuel during the race. My head was gonna pop.

Well done Joao for Pole
Well done Tobias for the win.
Well done all for a great race
Thank you RD
Thank you Tobias
Thank you for letting me by while lapping.

Just a short notice for today (writing my race report tomorrow), I'm very exhausted right now.

Guys, what a fantastic race. Thanks! :veryhappy:

Sorry Freddie for the bump, didn't expect this move. :(

You guys used Black Flag only?
How did it work? :)

It wasn't set to black flag only because it was only 1 car class.

I created with the AutosimAnalyzer a detailed race statistic, just extract the zip-archive in the DL and open the "index.html" inside with your browser.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2250

Right where to start, oh yea, big thanks goes out to Tobias for setting this event up, putting up the server for practice before the event and of course grts for winning it. :p Maybe he had a secrect file which gave him the edge....mmmm, maybe not.

Next, thanks to all the guys that showed up, you made this an awsome event and the driving was pretty dam good by all. Also thanks to those that let me by when lapping, awsome job guys.

Now the race, what can I say, I had a great, no, brilliant, no, awsome, no, fantastic, no, what's the word I'm looking for, ummm, spectacular, oh well, put all these down because I had the best night of racing one could have. This was my first enduro event and I can't wait for the next one.

I must just say sorry to Michael Szabo for the tap I gave him in the early laps, only a little one but didn't see it coming till it was to late.

P.s. Thanks to RD for bringing us all together and sorry to those that had their problems with PC's and stuff.

First and foremost i want to congrats our domesticated Alien Gregory from The Black Rebels Team. Well done m8, it's a privilege to be in the same team. It is a steep learning curve for me but will do my best to fulfill the supporting role and get as many points off our rivals in the upcoming ATCC S.2. :)

Q: 4th.

R.1
Got a slow start but have managed to take p.2 at t.1. with Yuri and Keith in hot pursuit. Build up a small gap till pit stop at l.7th. Coming out i was really surprised to find charging Yuri in t.1 ( what happened to the time advantage i had ?? lol ) and he managed to just got by. Next 5 laps had really tested my nerves with heavily understeering car and Chef Alien Keith on my heels. We swapped position a couple of times but at the very end of the last lap it was Keith emerging victorious to take 3rd. Good fun :) :)

R.2
Better start this time and in p.2 behind Eduardo with Marty and Gregory right on my rear bumper. After the incident with Marty had no one to slow Gregory down, so within 2 laps he caught up with me and passed. Temporary got back p.2 when Gregory pitted at the end of l.5. After my pit stop at l.7th it was just pure fight between me and the DHR SimCraft crew for 3rd, 4th and 5th positions. Keith overtake manoeuvre on l.10th sees me in a DHR SimCraft sandwich till the end. Good racing and great fun, Keith and Yuri :) :) :)

I,m really looking forward to the upcoming ATCC championship with so many talented and quick drivers, real pleasure and great fun should it be :) As i,m not up to speed ( yet :) ) with many of you guys, it would be great achievement to finish in the top 10 ( i hope lol ).

And Marty, don't you even think of quitting, ATCC needs you, you're very quick and clean driver, don't let anyone ( not even yourself ) suggest it otherwise.

See you all at Manfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play