RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1: had a grt start and was upto 6th by turn 1, this was to prove fatal, as I tapped Simone who had half spun and thought I better wait for him to recover. As I was trying to do this I noticed in my rearview mirror that he spun coming out of T2 and I then got caught up in a T3 incident. After this I put myself to the back of the field as I was not sure if I was some of the cause of it. Now at the back I started to get into race mode and started climbing up the race order. This was mainly due to people going off track and by the end of the race I finished in 7th. Sorry to anyone I hit during the race but some of it was unavoidable.

Now to race 2: starting from second, got a ok start but had someone flying up the inside. Gave them room but as we where braking into T1 we touched, sorry Patrick, exsited in 3rd but in T3 was tapped from behind and spun around. This person did not wait for me to recover and I had to clear the track which left me in last place. After this is was a pretty lonely race until the chequered flag.

Thanks to Yves and RD for staging the event and to those who raced tonight.

Nice race guys! i enjoyed it, especially the second race.

Race one started with one big mess in T1, T2 and T3. After some hits and hitting another car (sorry for that) my car was in a bad shape. No fun to drive with. So this race ended early for me.

Race 2 was awesome with some very good/nice battles and close racing!

Nice race guys! i enjoyed it, especially the second race.

Race one started with one big mess in T1, T2 and T3. After some hits and hitting another car (sorry for that) my car was in a bad shape. No fun to drive with. So this race ended early for me.

Race 2 was awesome with some very good/nice battles and close racing!

Race 1 was me on lap 4 or 5 i think it was? You went wide in turn 5 just before the right hander. I tried to get a run on you but you came on the track later than i had hoped for. Managed to squeeze past you. But on the fast left/right chicane, i kinda lost it a bit and you went ploughing into the side of me.

Car was a bit slower than that afterwards, but limped home in last place a lap down.

Race 2 was much better, had some good battles with Stefan, Dennis, Mark and one or 2 others. All nice and clean. Mark - You were a bit jumpy at times, but not sure whether it was me or you that was slightly lagging.

Did anyone see me lagging or not? I believe Dennis you said I wasn't, if thats the case then great! :D After several months away, and a new computer, new wireless card, it might be sorted at long last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back