RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Lol fun night guys.

Got rolled over when two guys spun infront of me. That gave me a suspension problem and a steering wheel 90 degrees to the left. :D
After that some nice racing with Michael. Waiting for eachother so we could battle. Second half of the race was so boring. But TS made it fun. :wink2:
Thanks David

Great fun, thanks for this guys!

Didn't have time for practice so I thought that I'll join just for fun, but it was a pretty easy track to get stabile on, no where near the top times but anyhow I improved so, after starting in the back I worked my way up and ended up 6th I think, good thing I changed all tires in pitstop that got me an edge on Bart in the last fiew laps. Great fun see you all soon I hope :)

Well... I screwed up just after the start hitting the clutch instead of the brake. I could just make an evasive manoeuvre preventing an inferno in the first corner. Had a nice fight with Ivo for a while but couldn't keep up because my ass was killing me as such. I really need a better seat to play this game for more than twelve laps. Finished last, but I finished. Great fun thx

I was slow as usual, and then tore my tyres up early, but was still going round thinking about a pit stop in a few laps and then an 'incident' occurred that put me into the wall and beyond repair.

I expect I'll report that tomorrow when I have time to check the replay.

Another grt night of mini racing...:Banane57::Banane23::Banane23:

Qualied 4th, made a good start and battled with Steven for T1 which I got. Going through T2 I had to brake unexpectedly as Bart infront also braked. Sorry for that Steven but nothing I could do. :bump2::sorry: Anyway no harm done, watched the replay, and got on with chasing down Bart. Going into the last couple of corners Steven had managed to get by me with some good car placement. Now in 3rd I managed to get a better drive out of the last turn onto the start finish straight and got by Steven again going into T1. Now back on track to catch Bart I got my head down and managed this before the end of lap 3. Now in 2nd I just kept it clean and managed to pull a gap on those behind but could not make any impression on Nicholas who was slowly pulling away from me. A couple of laps before my pit stop I noticed Mr Lesbos was now upto 3rd and slowly but surely get closer, my tyres by this time where way past there best. I then made a mistake coming out of the last turn and lost about 1.5 seconds to Mr M and then on the next lap, lap 19 I pitted with Mr M about 3.5 seconds behind me now. I didn't see him come in but noticed Nicholas had also pitted and I got back out in 7th. 2 laps in and I put my best lap of the race in, 2.04x, and a couple of laps later once people had pitted noticed I was now in 3rd, Mr Lesbos has managed to get by but I never saw it, :der: must have been during the pitstops. Ran a lonely race until the end and brought it home in 3rd. :horn:

Thx Bart and Steven, had a nice opening battle with u guys..:rockon:

Thx to all those that took part.. :grouphug:

Thx to Mr B for putting on the event, you were missed, and thx to RD for the hardware... :thanks:

can u put me down as a maybe please dude as it is 2 AM start for me if i race and i am thinking whther to do it or not, looks like a great track and good drivers. I may turn up, i think i will, but if i decide to go to bed and u are half way through practice, you can give my place away cheers dude

Well it was a physical and mental drain to run this circuit............

AND I FRIGGIN LOVED IT!!!!

Too tired to post a race report so maybe on Sunday when the ground is covered with 20+ inches of snow!

Yves a simply BRILLIANT TRACK! Thanks for plugging this in and setting it up for us to have fun!

Fun night,
Qualified 3rd, which I was happy with - congrats to Keith (again) and Rhys on 1,2.

Race 1, ok start - ran 4th and 5th alot of the race - then somehow my pit didn''t work, so I went a few more laps thinking I would pit again but missed the window like an idiot and got a DQ.

Race 2, very fun - started last, dodging crashes, trying to stay calm, trying to drive clean. It did not always work, but it got me a sixth from last which I am really happy with. Fun racing with you all, I probably won't be around much for the next few weeks, but see you all in the new year. I had some great racing with Kevin,Glenn and Dennis. I think I tapped you once Glenn and I am sorry, also a sorry to Michael Carver for holding you up after I tapped Glenn, my bad.

Happy holidays and have a great New Year.

William

A tough track. After several practices and just prior to quali the car came together for me. I took it easy in the superpole and ended up P8 without going all out. I actually had a race pace for the first time, not a winning one but a stay in the race pace!

R1: Two cars spun off in front of me in T1 and I lost it going into T2, front aero damage but I kept going and held out for the early pit. Fun during the race with Robert Isles and Tim Miller. Ended up P16.

R2: Early on Daniel Wood kept me busy untill Keith tapped me on L3. Good time with Bill Yunck until Keith got by cleanly on L5. Into pit on L8 in P3[!] and quickly out in P7. More good times with Bill until Tony hit me on L13 and I dropped back to finish P10.

Great fun!
Running close more times than not.

Thanks Yves and RD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements